E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Incase you were wondering...

03-25-2006, 09:26 PM   #23
LeftCoastBias
like a fresh pair of socks.
Rep
Drives: 2019 RRS Autobiography

Garage List
2008 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2002 BMW  [0.00]
yuuummmyyy

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 09:51 PM   #24
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

damm kid, you need seroius help.

If your dreams come true then maybe one of the chickes I ate will come alive and tear through my stomach and eat me instead. I fail to see the effect in your point though. God put animals here for a reason, but then again, the atheist of us would counter that statement too. No denying fact in the end.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 09:54 PM   #25
RBBMWE46M3
blaupunkt
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spman montego

Garage List
2008 x5  [0.00]
1972 R75/5  [0.00]
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoastBias
yuuummmyyy

damn...That looks good!!!!
      03-25-2006, 09:55 PM   #26
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBBMWE46M3
damn...That looks good!!!!
Hells yeh it does!!! Anyone that wants to meet up at Ruth's Chris in 30 min in W.H., holla, I'll be there!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 10:33 PM   #27
RGRAY
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi SG/TERRA/STEP/SP/HS/CA

Garage List
2006 BMW 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matbrach
Is that Miss Piggy?

Oh geeze, do you think Kermit knows ?...
UM, frog legs.

Do frogs have feelings?

What about fish?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/e90gar...20TINT%20A.jpg

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 10:54 PM   #28
Fenianz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Cdheaven, I find that you can't really bring up vegetarianism without it turning into a huge debate, like religion or politics.
I know where you're coming from. Don't take any of the ignorant comments here seriously.
This thread just reminds me of why this country is the fattest in the world
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 11:02 PM   #29
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenianz
Cdheaven, I find that you can't really bring up vegetarianism without it turning into a huge debate, like religion or politics.
I know where you're coming from. Don't take any of the ignorant comments here seriously.
This thread just reminds me of why this country is the fattest in the world
another pig lover.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 11:07 PM   #30
findtom
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 545i

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Not only are BMWs stylish status cars, they're also vegan friendly with their standard leatherette interiors.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 11:09 PM   #31
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by findtom
Not only are BMWs stylish status cars, they're also vegan friendly with their standard leatherette interiors.
boooooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 11:33 PM   #32
Fenianz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
another pig lover.
Yup, and I wouldn't eat a slice of ham to save your life.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 11:35 PM   #33
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

well, at least there are 2 posts in this thread that are completly retarded. but there isnt really one on here that needs a reply. i guess i get bored. for 19 years i talked about how delecious steak was, and how eating veggies is stupid, etc etc. so i see where all you guys are coming from. but one day it hit me, and i learned. and i read. and i watched. and i learned. so i understand where most of you guys are coming from. maybe one day, someone on here will educated themselves about the cons of a high animal fat/protein diet. the pros of eating a high in veggie diet. and the truths about slaughterhouse. mad cow disease. cancer. heart attacks. factory farms. etc etc. and if one person learns something. it was worth reading all your uneducated posts.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 11:38 PM   #34
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
to save my life? it's already been saved, thank you.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 11:40 PM   #35
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdheaven
well, at least there are 2 posts in this thread that are completly retarded. but there isnt really one on here that needs a reply. i guess i get bored. for 19 years i talked about how delecious steak was, and how eating veggies is stupid, etc etc. so i see where all you guys are coming from. but one day it hit me, and i learned. and i read. and i watched. and i learned. so i understand where most of you guys are coming from. maybe one day, someone on here will educated themselves about the cons of a high animal fat/protein diet. the pros of eating a high in veggie diet. and the truths about slaughterhouse. mad cow disease. cancer. heart attacks. factory farms. etc etc. and if one person learns something. it was worth reading all your uneducated posts.
That's great, but who cares? All turns to poo in the end anyway. If you don't like someone else's take on your idea, run away for dear life and never come back again. Very simple.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2006, 11:53 PM   #36
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

vegetables aren't food

vegetables are what food eats
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2006, 12:56 AM   #37
Neil
The Designer
Rep
Drives: Nissan

You are just calling us uneducated because we don't share your point of view? It is obvious that animals have to die for us to eat them and they are raised to be slaughtered.

In puerto rico while in the country at my grandfather's house I personally witnessed a neighbor who to get his dinner walked outside found a chicken which was roaming the country, caught it, and broke it's neck with his hands. Then they cooked it and ate it for dinner. How is this any different than any other creature on earth eating another animal? The ultimate end of the chicken is death regardless if it is by an animal, by a human's hands, or by a corporation.

Most of the vegetarians I know are even more ignorant, they don't eat meat, but they eat fish like a fish isn't an animal? Then they walk in leather shoes, coats, leather car seats, and use products that are created with animal byproducts.

The goal for me isn't to eat a full meat diet, it has always been to eat a balanced diet with meat, vegetables, dairy, and fruit and if that includes some pigs, cows, and chickens so be it.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2006, 01:00 AM   #38
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
You are just calling us uneducated because we don't share your point of view? It is obvious that animals have to die for us to eat them and they are raised to be slaughtered.

In puerto rico while in the country at my grandfather's house I personally witnessed a neighbor who to get his dinner walked outside found a chicken which was roaming the country, caught it, and broke it's neck with his hands. Then they cooked it and ate it for dinner. How is this any different than any other creature on earth eating another animal? The ultimate end of the chicken is death regardless if it is by an animal, by a human's hands, or by a corporation.

Most of the vegetarians I know are even more ignorant, they don't eat meat, but they eat fish like a fish isn't an animal? Then they walk in leather shoes, coats, leather car seats, and use products that are created with animal byproducts.

The goal for me isn't to eat a full meat diet, it has always been to eat a balanced diet with meat, vegetables, dairy, and fruit and if that includes some pigs, cows, and chickens so be it.

And they all said, "amen".

I've always thought vegans to be more emo/attn. whores than animal lovers.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2006, 01:07 AM   #39
nabutes
career student
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil

This my friend, was very well said...
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2006, 01:17 AM   #40
cdheaven
Rep

there is nothing well said about that. 1. you bring up your peurto rican neighboors killing the dinner. i appluad them for that. everyone on this board that talks about how delcious a cow is, would starve to death 3 feet from a cow, chicken, or pig before cutting it, defeathering it, boiling it to death. and then eating it. i have more problems with factor farms, then your friends feeding themselves.
2. next time someone says, im vegetatarian, because fish isnt meat, smack them, call them a liar, and spit in their face. cause thats what they deserve. dont group me in with vegitarians you may or may have not met.
3. im assuming when you say a "balanced" diet, you are referring to that food pyramid that was shoved down your throat when you were in elemtary school. a time of life where things you learned would stay with you forever. if you have kids in elemtary school, ask them to bring home that pyramid, cause on the back you will see a copyright from the meat and diary instutite. dont expect them to tell you eating meat causes cancer and drinking milk leads to osteoporsis. cause they wont. and with people that share your mentality (99.9999% of the people) dont expect to see unbiased food pyrmaids, anytime soon.
finally, when i say uneducated, its not because you guys share a different point of view. and as a matter of fact, im sure 9 out of 10 people on this board have more education then i do, went to school long, got better grades, etc. what im reffereing to is.
post number
show me on those posts where someone makes a valid point or an intelligent reply to what im saying.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2006, 01:19 AM   #41
cdheaven
Rep

Quote:
p.s. this made my night. i will probably use this line down the road.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2006, 01:24 AM   #42
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdheaven
there is nothing well said about that. 1. you bring up your peurto rican neighboors killing the dinner. i appluad them for that. everyone on this board that talks about how delcious a cow is, would starve to death 3 feet from a cow, chicken, or pig before cutting it, defeathering it, boiling it to death. and then eating it. i have more problems with factor farms, then your friends feeding themselves.
2. next time someone says, im vegetatarian, because fish isnt meat, smack them, call them a liar, and spit in their face. cause thats what they deserve. dont group me in with vegitarians you may or may have not met.
3. im assuming when you say a "balanced" diet, you are referring to that food pyramid that was shoved down your throat when you were in elemtary school. a time of life where things you learned would stay with you forever. if you have kids in elemtary school, ask them to bring home that pyramid, cause on the back you will see a copyright from the meat and diary instutite. dont expect them to tell you eating meat causes cancer and drinking milk leads to osteoporsis. cause they wont. and with people that share your mentality (99.9999% of the people) dont expect to see unbiased food pyrmaids, anytime soon.
finally, when i say uneducated, its not because you guys share a different point of view. and as a matter of fact, im sure 9 out of 10 people on this board have more education then i do, went to school long, got better grades, etc. what im reffereing to is.
post number
show me on those posts where someone makes a valid point or an intelligent reply to what im saying.
A pathetic response for a battle that you have already lost. Another liberal whore for steak tonight. Yum!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2006, 01:36 AM   #43
cdheaven
Rep

add post 41 and 42 to the list of useless threads. mods can lock this up, i suppose. or we can just turn it into a thread for of pictures of dead animals. or you guys can just continue to tell me how your right and im "wrong" either way
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2006, 01:47 AM   #44
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

I have a feeling you watched all those PETA videos. I have seen them too.
Appreciate 0