E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > BMW now supposting Iphone!!

06-30-2007, 09:14 AM   #1
ice13water
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

BMW now supposting Iphone!!

personly i dont like the idea because iphone suck like many apple products
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2007, 09:27 AM   #2
earemike
Rep
Drives:

What do you base that on?

As I understand it mobile phone support is not a bmw strongpoint, if the iphone works well with the in car bluetooth I'll consider buying one.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2007, 09:18 PM   #3
Deutsch
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

I was going to start a th4read on the I Phone.

Personally, all I need a phone for is to make and recieve call while I'm mobile. Internet and music capability is what I have a computer and multiple radios for. I was out near two Mac stores yesterday, and the one at the Grove was ridiculous, they had three different lines split into sections with full on security to regulate and modulate traffic via walkie. To make matters even more interesting, after every person who purchased an I Phone left the store they received a standing ovation from onlookers standing outside(several local news stations shooting the "event" were there to add to the hype), which was qutie odd to me. Guess it just all goes to show where a nice sample of society places its values.
Appreciate 0