E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > My New 2014 Maserati Quattroporte GTS Sport

04-16-2014, 01:10 PM   #23
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
i like lups lol
Cheers mate, you stand alone with your opinion. I will still totally use you as a navigation help in the late summer, when a friend of mine lands to the continent of boredom, and we are taking a tiny road trip across the western coast line. Her ability to shut up and let me drive, and my negative ability to find the road that will make her scream in fear will need the guidance of the locals.
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2014, 02:23 PM   #24
F1Venom
Banned
Rep
Drives: ZCP E90 M3

I heard the exact same car as OPs start up a few weeks back and it sounded amazing. I just can't get past the interior.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #25
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Cheers mate, you stand alone with your opinion. I will still totally use you as a navigation help in the late summer, when a friend of mine lands to the continent of boredom, and we are taking a tiny road trip across the western coast line. Her ability to shut up and let me drive, and my negative ability to find the road that will make her scream in fear will need the guidance of the locals.
unfortunately for you, i'm new here.

but i'm on a similar quest and i'll let you know what i've found when the time comes.
      04-16-2014, 03:02 PM   #26
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
unfortunately for you, i'm new here.

but i'm on a similar quest and i'll let you know what i've found when the time comes.
Well you do the lower half, I'll do the upper half, and let us share the findings. I've been told that Oregon is the Germany of USA, and I for one will have to see that for myself as soon as my toy lands here, or just about 10 minutes after I see the hubby and nanny together, and find myself the mandatory Maserati dealership.
Appreciate 0