E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > For Sale: 2007 SGM e90 w/ 6 spd manual trans, 92k mi.

01-24-2014, 01:30 PM   #1
Loski
Loki
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335|6MT|Navi|Sport Pkg|Cld

For Sale: 2007 SGM e90 w/ 6 spd manual trans, 92k mi.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,799.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2007 BMW 335i e90 with 6 speed manual transmission. Sport Pkg, heated and power seats, power door locks, moon/sunroof, everything! 92,026 mi (this is my daily driver, so mileage will increase slightly). $15,799 obo. Willing to ship at buyers expense.

See images and my listing at:
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I hope I did that right.

Last edited by Loski; 01-24-2014 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: could not insert images
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2014, 08:03 PM   #2
Rossco78
Rep
Drives: 95 Buick Lesaber

Hi, where in Fl?
Brief description of any maintenance and or recalls done? like turbos rebuilt maybe, HPFP, gaskets replaced. any leaks? just covering some of the common issues.
Thanks, nice car GLWS.
      01-24-2014, 10:24 PM   #3
Loski
Loki
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335|6MT|Navi|Sport Pkg|Cld

Hey Rossco78,

Thanks for the compliment. I've had all the required service and maintenance done at either 1 of the 2 local bmw dealerships here in the Tampa Bay Area, depending on whoever had the earlier availability and whichever was more convenient at the time. I can provide all service records done from both dealerships. And since my CPO didn't run out until 04/2013, I did everything at the dealership, aside from every other oil change. I could never get used to changing my oil every 15k or yearly, something about it just felt wrong, so I followed Mike Biller's advice and changed it every 7k-8k miles. As I comb through the records, the only recall that I can remember was the high pressure fuel pump and something having to do with the battery terminal and fuse box. Also done at the local dealership. Other than that, any and all recommended services that my technician suggested, was always done. I hope this helps!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2014, 09:39 AM   #4
Rossco78
Rep
Drives: 95 Buick Lesaber

Thanks Loski that definitely helps, Im over the other side near Cocoa, I'll have a think about it. Im off to go and look at one in orlando later today.

Again great looking car.