E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > Can we please have a section for older models?

08-07-2021, 11:22 PM   #1
Fritzer
No one sleep in Tokyo
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i//1995 E34 530i

Can we please have a section for older models?

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Bimmerpost is a fantastic website as I'm sure many of you would agree. It's at least where I go to read/talk about BMW-related things over all the other forums.

Is there any way we can add sections, or maybe a section per decade/generation, for older cars like E34s, E32s, even E36s and E30s? Maybe just - 80s, 90s, 00s. Then maybe just something like having the last two generations of any series have their own board(e90post, f30post, etc). Instead of having specific boards for all the older chassis, which would be too much.

I don't know, just spitballing here. A revamp would be nice, I know a few good web designers/developers that would certainly be willing to help on my behalf. Could definitely rejuvenate the website/amount of active users communicating with one another. Besides that, if you guys need a moderator or admin to clean up lots of the old stickies/dead threads that are sitting in all the sub-forums, I can help! (I don't know, just thought of that too. Lots of the sub-forum moderators have left over the years, it seems.

I guess at the very least, I would loooove to have a bimmerposts forum for all my fellow E34 owners - and beyond!! Maybe just a forum for pre-2000 cars? Let me know what you all think about this.