E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > G35/Jetta encounter

06-28-2006, 02:33 PM   #1
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
G35/Jetta encounter

I was on my way home from school and was cruising around 70mph on the highway which is pretty normal here. I pass a white Jetta with tinted windows a few miles back. He tried to speed up a little and pass me but traffic was getting dense with the on ramp. I kept my cool and just continued to drive normally. Later down the road I come across a G35 tinted windows and aftermarket exhaust and looked lowered. I kept driving normal since I didn't want to race a modded G35. The Jetta comes out of nowhere and up my ass so I gunned it to about 110mph and was looking for the G35 to come at me and try to get in the race but he was nowhere in sight. It would've been fun but I'm sure he would've gotten me with all the mods. The Jetta met up with me later at a light and went home.
      06-28-2006, 02:41 PM   #2
chonko
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6 50i/2008 X5 4.8i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiann
I was on my way home from school and was cruising around 70mph on the highway which is pretty normal here. I pass a white Jetta with tinted windows a few miles back. He tried to speed up a little and pass me but traffic was getting dense with the on ramp. I kept my cool and just continued to drive normally. Later down the road I come across a G35 tinted windows and aftermarket exhaust and looked lowered. I kept driving normal since I didn't want to race a modded G35. The Jetta comes out of nowhere and up my ass so I gunned it to about 110mph and was looking for the G35 to come at me and try to get in the race but he was nowhere in sight. It would've been fun but I'm sure he would've gotten me with all the mods. The Jetta met up with me later at a light and went home.
Good for you.
Appreciate 0