E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Readers in TRI STATE AREA:

04-17-2006, 07:14 AM   #1
wweoholic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90

Readers in TRI STATE AREA:

I am sure you know, but 287 was closed down (On sat. morn) from 4:30 am to 6pm from The Hutch exit to the Route 120 exit in Port Chester.

I get up all early, had to do something time sensitive, and bam, it takes me 30 mins to go 1 exit. Anyways, every other asshole is getting off the Hutch north and taking westchester ave to the next useable on ramp.

I take the fuckin Hutch north to exit 30 and take king street to my destination in Port Chester.

Hit 120 while stratiling both lanes, wow fun, and only at once did I really feel the e90 was gonna fall apart. Good thing I am still here, but if I missed this meeting I was dead ne ways, ha ha ha ha.....

Had to go up on the shoulder completly too, WARNING! Dont try this on the fuckin hutch!! lol