E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Western Union/Money Gram ?

02-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #23
JerzeySux
UrMother
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 335xiE92

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaWong1989 View Post
sorry never used western union before, last question. I need to give the sender the following info ?

NAME : (strictly must same as appear in your Passport)
Address:
City:
Pos Code:
Contact Number:

He say I will be receiving cash, no cheque.
Yu get CASH straight from western union.

He will give you senders info and receivers info and MTCN number. Thats it.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #24
AIRBUS DRIVER
Rep
n/a
Drives:

BMW Mirror

BMW M3 MirrorFriday, February 19, 2010 4:08 AM

To: yb1dx@yahoo.com

I will ship by FedEx or UPS. Most likely FedEx since is closer to my house. I will let you know after I collect the money and send out the item.

================================================== =======

Hello Joshua nice to see you here in the forum... I'm the buyer. just want to confirm, did you ship the mirror ?? refer to western union website the money have been collect on Friday. but haven't receive any news or reply from you till now. appreciate for keep me update . if you have any problem with western union, please let me know.
Be advice I did many times send the money to all over the world, but never have any problem, Western Union and Money Gram are safe so far. To collect the money, receiver should have MTCN and Id or passport, and the name appear on passport should be match with the name in their system.
I understand, this is your first time and you may consider WU as your alternative payment methode instead of paypall.

Don't panic like other guys says.. Don't send the parts if the money is not on your hand...I AGREE

BTW...Receipt from western union and MTCN number already forward to your mail box as attachment .

Thanks for reading my post

Last edited by AIRBUS DRIVER; 02-20-2010 at 03:42 PM..
Appreciate 0