E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > GT-R With BBS LMs

08-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #45
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
The GTR is an awesome car. I love yours with the BBS. I had the opportunity to drive one for a day and I had a blast. The M3 is quick but the GTR is in a different league. I think the M3 is more comfortable and livable day-to-day but I would take a GTR over the M3 in a second.
Thank you sir, the GTR (mine is heavily modded) is much much faster than my M3. But speed to me is not everything and I really enjoy the M3 on a daily basis. Its luxury and engineering are amazing (this is my 4th M car) and these are items that are not built over night. If I need a day of rip roaring racing and handling, Ill choose the GTR but if I need to just enjoy a drive and get in some good speed bursts and dig runs while not attracting too much attention, the M3 is my choice.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2009, 04:15 AM   #46
dexter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' space grey 335i/ E30 3er

dude, what do you do for a living? you seem like a young guy, and you have an amazing stable of cars.
Appreciate 0