E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > China Fur Farm *WARNING!!! CONTAINS INHUMANITY VIOLENCE*

05-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #67
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.James View Post
Do you know me? You presume you know so much about me.

You can make all the personnel accusations if you must, still doesnt change a thing. That shit is wrong. And trust me, I'm doing everything I can to help stop this.
Do you know me? you presume you knwo so much about me as well.

I didn't say "that shit" was right. I just say im turning the blind eye just because I know that I won't do anything about it. If your truely doing everything you can do stop this then I applaud you, because the majority of people who are showing pity for these animals arent going to do anything about it, which to me makes them as guilty as me who knows I wont do anything about it.

If I'm not mistaken it was pretty much everybody else making personal attacks at me. You were the one who said I was slow. Dont act like the victim... when you clearly went on the offensive to attack my character first.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2008, 10:32 PM   #68
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitz View Post
interesting debates..
Dood I know... I love talking about these topics even when your not on the favorable side cause it lets you think about things in the long run... & what you truly believe in. I mean its easy to attack anybody on the board, its much harder to think carefully about the reality of things.

The way I see it is:

1) Yes animal cruelty is bad... and that skinning the animal crap while its alive is inhumane but...
2) Even if your moved by this... I can say from experience that many people wont do anything about it which makes them just as guilty as those who are doing the animal injustices.

& the thing is... I'm admitting to it... I'm admitting that shit I'm not gonna do a damn thing--not because im inhumane but thats just because we pick what fights to fight and which fights to run away from...

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2008, 11:17 PM   #69
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GT4, Raptor.2, Tuono 1100F

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
Do you know me? you presume you knwo so much about me as well.

I didn't say "that shit" was right. I just say im turning the blind eye just because I know that I won't do anything about it. If your truely doing everything you can do stop this then I applaud you, because the majority of people who are showing pity for these animals arent going to do anything about it, which to me makes them as guilty as me who knows I wont do anything about it.

If I'm not mistaken it was pretty much everybody else making personal attacks at me. You were the one who said I was slow. Dont act like the victim... when you clearly went on the offensive to attack my character first.
Hahah are you twelve? All you can do is shoot shit back. You are slow if you believe wht you are saying. There are people who care about shit in this world. Maybe you dont but I do. I dont give a rats ass if "everyone" is against you. Maybe you should think and realize you're wrong and that's why everyone disagrees with you. Hmm fucking rocket science isnt it?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2008, 11:17 PM   #70
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
Dood I know... I love talking about these topics even when your not on the favorable side cause it lets you think about things in the long run... & what you truly believe in. I mean its easy to attack anybody on the board, its much harder to think carefully about the reality of things.

The way I see it is:

1) Yes animal cruelty is bad... and that skinning the animal crap while its alive is inhumane but...
2) Even if your moved by this... I can say from experience that many people wont do anything about it which makes them just as guilty as those who are doing the animal injustices.

& the thing is... I'm admitting to it... I'm admitting that shit I'm not gonna do a damn thing--not because im inhumane but thats just because we pick what fights to fight and which fights to run away from...
Quite the change in your story now.

Went from who fucking cares to this is bad. You flip flop more then Hillary Clinton.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2008, 11:44 PM   #71
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Hahah are you twelve? All you can do is shoot shit back. You are slow if you believe wht you are saying. There are people who care about shit in this world. Maybe you dont but I do. I dont give a rats ass if "everyone" is against you. Maybe you should think and realize you're wrong and that's why everyone disagrees with you. Hmm fucking rocket science isnt it?
isnt that the point of a debate? to "shoot shit back". i dont get why your adding all the swearing. why am i slow if i believe what im saying? its true. and if you cant see it... your blind.

yes there are people who care about shit in the world, but you choose what battles to fight. maybe i dont? i do... i just dont particularly see much of a fighto n this one. maybe i should think im wrong? tell me something that i've said that was wrong? do you truely believe this thread will make an impact? do you really think your going to save an animal from being inhumanely killed? what im saying is the general populus who reads this will turn the blind eye.

try to stay on topic and stop attacking me as a person. i think these arguments are better in a formal discussion seeing as i believe it would lead to less direct attacks on individuals. im trying to stay as civil as possible... please do the same.

Appreciate 0
      05-14-2008, 11:48 PM   #72
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Quite the change in your story now.

Went from who fucking cares to this is bad. You flip flop more then Hillary Clinton.
"well this happens in our own backyards.

imo i turn the blind eye and just move on... cause i know animal rights isnt exactly of high concern to the majority of the population. its one of those "oh thats sad" kinda things and then you forget about it the next day."

my first post.

try not to keep swearing... its not exactly a good way to further your responses which i'm enjoying. i dont exactly get the hiliary clinton remark... i'm not following the democratic presidential race... but yeah once again try to keep your responses on topic.

i didn't say nobody cared. i said i turned the blind eye... which means i acknowledge what is happening but know i will not be the one who will change anything. and when i make a comparison of others to myself... what i mean to say is just by saying "oh man that sucks"... it doesnt change a thing which is comparable to me turning the blind eye and not doing a thing.. cause the end result is exactly the same.

i mean dont you think its the same? if i dont do anything and pretend like its not there. is that not equivalent to knowing its there and doing nothing about it?

oh & question. what exactly are you doing to prevent animal cruelty?

Appreciate 0
      05-15-2008, 12:12 AM   #73
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep

I curse a lot and that's just me. Not intended for anything, just the way I talk.

Anyways I'm done with this, if you believe there's nothing wrong with this or people indirectly supporting this then more power to you.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2008, 12:18 AM   #74
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
I curse a lot and that's just me. Not intended for anything, just the way I talk.

Anyways I'm done with this, if you believe there's nothing wrong with this or people indirectly supporting this then more power to you.
i think i typed the same thing like 5 times already. there is something wrong but i wont be the one to stop it. but yes i do believe that people are indirectly supporting it.

Appreciate 0
      05-16-2008, 12:43 AM   #75
Sam12345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: jet black 335i coupe

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
WTF!!! THAT RACOON WAS STILL ALIVE WITHOUT ITS SKIN!!! OMFG dude i am scarred for life. jesus christ that is so fucking sad. i hope those faggots get skinned alive so they know what it feels like. Sick fucks. is it really that hard to inject the animal with poison so it atleast goes out of its misery before being skinned? seriously wtf.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2008, 01:00 AM   #76
ironjw
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
It is pretty sad!! There is a animal farm few mins away from where i live... in our culture it is normal!!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2008, 01:04 AM   #77
Sam12345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: jet black 335i coupe

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
the skinning is fine. But skinning the animal while its ALIVE and then it moving around without skin! seriously...wtf. that fucking enrages me. So tempted to make racial remarks but i am not going to because the entire world is fucked up. We only know about this so far.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2008, 01:12 AM   #78
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam12345 View Post
WTF!!! THAT RACOON WAS STILL ALIVE WITHOUT ITS SKIN!!! OMFG dude i am scarred for life. jesus christ that is so fucking sad. i hope those faggots get skinned alive so they know what it feels like. Sick fucks. is it really that hard to inject the animal with poison so it atleast goes out of its misery before being skinned? seriously wtf.
For all those people saying kill it first before skinning it. Let me ask you this. Snakes get skinned alive all the time for their skin. Do you feel sad for them too? Probably not right? So what's the difference here? Racoon has fur?
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2008, 01:41 AM   #79
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

If those guys in the video are Buddhists, I'm pretty sure they will end up being reincarnated into raccoon dogs in their next life.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2008, 10:59 PM   #80
Kitz
Major
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: ex BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
If those guys in the video are Buddhists, I'm pretty sure they will end up being reincarnated into raccoon dogs in their next life.

superstitious guy..
      05-19-2008, 03:27 AM   #81
ik999
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90 335i f32 435xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blob View Post
Animals get killed around the world. Canadians kill seals. Cows, pigs, chickens are killed in North American in unhumane ways. Japanese kill whales and wipe out the oceans of fish and sea life. The French force feed ducks with a tube in its mouth to make Foie gras. Don't blame a specific country for their problems. We all need to make a living and we all need make a living and eat. Yes, large fish eat smaller fish. Lions hunt for zebras too.

yes, we can kill and eat animals

but that doesn't mean that you can apply such methods

there is morality to uphold
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2008, 12:32 AM   #82
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

Just watched a show about thoroughbred horses and what a crappy life they live. Once the horses stop making money for the trainers/owners, they are sold to someone who takes them to be auctioned for as little as $200-$500 a horse. Most of the people who buy them at the auctions take them to the slaughterhouse. In order to kill them, they use a hand held device that sends an electric shock through the horse's brain. The device (designed for cows who have bigger heads and don't move) doesn't always work because the horse moves around a lot and they miss the target. They then hang the horse upside down by one leg (while the horse is still alive at times) and slit their necks to bleed them out. Yes, this happens here too.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2008, 01:11 AM   #83
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
For all those people saying kill it first before skinning it. Let me ask you this. Snakes get skinned alive all the time for their skin. Do you feel sad for them too? Probably not right? So what's the difference here? Racoon has fur?
Um that's pretty f*ckin messed up too.

I hate it when people dismiss animals just because they're not "cute".
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2008, 02:50 AM   #84
cm3rc
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Garage List
06 325i  [0.00]
      05-20-2008, 05:24 PM   #85
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Axe Murderer with headlights

i like the argument of 'humans are dying, who cares about animals??'

Unfortunately, in most cases I prefer animals to humans...
Appreciate 0