E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > WTT: Saddle Leather Interior for Dakota Black Leather

Closed Thread

03-25-2014, 02:34 AM   #1
Beemer_Boi84
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
WTT: Saddle Leather Interior for Dakota Black Leather

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello All,

I know its a long shot, but I'm looking to trade my saddle interior on my 335i Sedan for a Dakota Black leather setup. I still have a couple months left until I return to the states from deployment, but I would be ready to make the swap as early as June.

My interior is 9/10 condition, car has 23,000 miles and the previous owner always rode solo; only reason I say 9 is because of a small amount of normal wear on the driver seat bolster, however, its nothing major. I conditioned the leather every two weeks for the 5 months I drove it before putting the car in storage for deployment.

I am looking for sports seats, power, and heated (same as mine)

I am not sure if the rear seats fold down, I never thought to check before I left but I will once I return if thats a factor for you.

Obviously, the condition of the black leather would need to be as close to perfect as possible, as I'm not looking for any cash exchange, just the interior (front and rear seats, center console, and all door trims)

The pictures I have posted are ones I took for insurance purposes before I decided to try and make this swap so they are not intended to represent selling the seats, though they do a decent job of conveying the current condition.

Let me know if you would be interested in this, I live in Fort Sill, Oklahoma, however, I am in the Dallas, Texas area frequently as that is my hometown, I am willing to travel if it means meeting in the middle, or something to the effect, Let me know!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2014, 05:56 AM   #2
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

I don't think it's a long shot at all. Someone should definitely jump on this. Saddle brown provides some awesome contrast.
      03-25-2014, 07:15 AM   #3
EzequielR
Major
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: E92 08 328xi

I'm a saddle brown owner myself, I want to ask why? But to each their own. Good luck and someone should jump on this soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okusa View Post
The lack of love won't come from the fact that it's not on a race track but rather that it is on the ground and, in fact, ruined.
my 2 feets are currently on the ground, are they ruined? haha
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2014, 08:48 AM   #4
jmartinez325to335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335 black on black

dude I would jump all over this!!! To bad I dont have black leather, i only have the khaki looking one but if u decide to change your mind I would love to make the trade! Im local as well.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2014, 09:06 AM   #5
tank707
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Murdered e90

I've got jet black pm me
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2014, 10:46 AM   #6
BD_F22
BD_e92
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i xDrive

What's up man I have dakota black leather with all the options you mentioned and have actually been looking for saddle brown! Let me know if you want to make it happen
      03-25-2014, 02:34 PM   #7
Beemer_Boi84
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzequielR View Post
I'm a saddle brown owner myself, I want to ask why? But to each their own. Good luck and someone should jump on this soon!
Honestly, Im just a huge fan of black on black, simply by preferance on the aesthetic; when I purchased this car it was the only 2010 with less than 20K miles on the lot and in great condition, so I bought it even though I wasnt "in love" with the interior, its not bad tho, def adds a really cool contrast against the black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartinez;325to335
dude I would jump all over this!!! To bad I dont have black leather, i only have the khaki looking one but if u decide to change your mind I would love to make the trade! Im local as well.
haha, alright man, Id say the chances of me being interested in a tan interior is pretttttty slim, but I will def let you know first if that ever changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD_e92
What's up man I have dakota black leather with all the options you mentioned and have actually been looking for saddle brown! Let me know if you want to make it happen
I just got an email from a local cat who has a perfect black interior on his E90 man, so Im gonna go ahead and look further into this since it wouldnt involve a long trip or anything, I will def get back at you first though if things fall through, thanks alot
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread