E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Volvo S60 Concept - more pics!

12-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #23
MTV
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, Volvo S60R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
Beautiful car, hope they build something even remotely close to that.

300+hp V8 from the S80 would be a good start. That and their signature high pressure turbo I5 that can be tuned to ~400hp.
Turbo I5 would be perfect
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 04:37 PM   #24
whyrms
Private
Rep
Drives: foot mobile.

The driver in the picture seemed so sad, someone buy that guy a bmw.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 05:10 PM   #25
OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Damn, that's a nice looking Volvo.
Pros:
-The handles for each door front and back look great together but I dont think it will be practical.
-I like the chrome on the linking bar of the side mirror(maybe it suits the colour)
-The triangular exhaust tips on each side look really good(I hope they are linked )
-The 'targa' style looks great.
- I was a little disappointed with the rear lights but they look nice when you look at them from the sideview.
-And did someone notice that it has a C pillar similar to an X6? The look is definitely working on it though.

Cons:
-I hate the interior. The tacky blue glass treatment just doesnt pull it off. And the brake pedals are weird.
-I hate the fact that they ruin a car, by making a barrier between the seats of the rear passenger. I know it's appealing but a waste of practicality.
-The led's near the grill are not working for me. They should have been over the mesh intakes, on the black strip, which are under the headlights.
-I dont like the line cutting through the volvo logo on the grill. They should just keep the logo or better, they just write 'V O L V O'.

Overall, I like the sporty/aggressive design.

Last edited by OBI_agent; 12-16-2008 at 05:47 PM..
Appreciate 0