E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Fuck cops on motorcycles

10-21-2008, 03:03 PM   #89
Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
That's freaking retarded. My judge was cool about everything. He even said some jokes during the trial, seriously.

You know how in a traffic court room everyone sits down and waits to be called up? Then the judge discusses the ticket and gives a verdict within five minutes or so. Well, some of these tickets were so ridiculously trivial that the judge was actually amazed at how stupid they were. He was saying "I've been in this line of work for 20 years, and never have I seen so many petty offenses as this. Do these officers have nothing better to do?". Everyone laughed, because that's exactly what we're all thinking.

I'm sure if you get a ticket for a 26 in a 25 he'd dismiss it before you'd have a chance to speak.

He was much stricter about my situation though, understandably.
Well I've been driving for about a year and a half and no tickets so far luckily. As far as I've heard cops don't really pull-over school buses filled with kids, but here they do. They don't excuse anyone, it really blows lol.
Appreciate 0