E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > RANT: MJ wake

07-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #45
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1911 View Post
Isn't that the truth. It is no wonder with our priorities. Look at all the great civilizations of the past: China, Persia, Greece, Rome etc. They all lasted hundreds, if not thousands of years. They also all had at least one thing is common. The most respected people where the warriors and the scholars. We're not even at 250 years and look at us. Americans love freak-show molester musicians who made a couple great records 25 years ago and steroid-infused thugs who play a game for a living but are laying off teachers who only make $30K a year and the Marines who are dying in Southern Afghanistan only make the ticker on the bottom of the TV screen.

Screw MJ. I could write until my fingers fell off on all the reasons that guy makes me sick.
this
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #46
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Isn't that the truth. It is no wonder with our priorities. Look at all the great civilizations of the past: China, Persia, Greece, Rome etc. They all lasted hundreds, if not thousands of years. They also all had at least one thing is common. The most respected people where the warriors and the scholars. We're not even at 250 years and look at us. Americans love freak-show molester musicians who made a couple great records 25 years ago and steroid-infused thugs who play a game for a living but are laying off teachers who only make $30K a year and the Marines who are dying in Southern Afghanistan only make the ticker on the bottom of the TV screen.

Screw MJ. I could write until my fingers fell off on all the reasons that guy makes me sick.

http://www.brawndo.com/
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2009, 09:55 PM   #47
fatmatt0116
Hooligan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhype View Post
wow. did he really say "that was the greatest moment of my life, eating that kentucky fried chicken????" omg

2014 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
2011 X5 5.0 Dinan - SOLD
2007 Imola Red Z4 M Coupe -SOLD
2004 Navy Blue BMW 325Ci
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2009, 12:33 AM   #48
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyylicous View Post
Anyways I have no problem with the memorial. He would of wanted it that way. Been listening to Off The Wall all day. RIP MJ
Well since he would have wanted it that way, then that makes it right...

In fact, I want to have a memorial service just like his. It is only fair because I want it that way...

This whole shit is a waste of time and money. Honestly, do we really need to see it on 40 fucking channels? If I were in charge of this, I would have started a bidding war with the networks for exclusive airing rights. Shit, that would've paid for the whole damn service, and the massive amount of debt Jackson died with.

The dude is dead, let's move on.

Btw, did you guys hear that Heath Ledger died?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #49
shahsk30
Banned
Rep
Drives: slow BMW

Quote:

my family and friends who are in danger are far more important than MJ. i want to help them and found out what's going on in iran rather than listen to the news rant on about what's going to happen to his kids and his money. That material should be kept private and the family should be left alone. There are people dying in the middle east, north korea threatening the US, and the economy. there are more important things to worry about.
Appreciate 0