F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > 2015 4 Series Bi Xenon Headlight Upgrades?
Extreme Powerhouse

05-11-2024, 07:44 AM   #1
charanpreet10
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 425D

2015 4 Series Bi Xenon Headlight Upgrades?

Hi everyone,

So i have a 425D 2015 and I have the xenon headlights, my driver side headlight has a slight crack in it and over the past few months it’s completely stopped working now I’m getting the fault saying daytime/side light fault. The DRLs on the headlight are completely off and now not working at all but the main headlight works completely fine, there is also a build up of condensation now in the headlight too.

I’m thinking is it worth replacing the whole headlight unit or I’ve read something about there being water damage in the DRL Module, I’ve thought it would be best to get a another headlight but when I think of that then I just think about upgrading both of them all together with the newer shape and style DRL headlights.

Can you guys give me suggestions maybe based on what you may have done to your own, or what may look good and be compatible, I believe the headlights I have currently are the 14-17 Bixenon ones. Though I really like the look of the newer ones.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0