E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Okay, thats it. Seller: DTMpassion

02-16-2006, 06:34 PM   #23
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz
Any words from Frank or DTM Passion yet?
No. He still won't respond to any of my PMs or e-mails. :mad:

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 06:45 PM   #24
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
No. He still won't respond to any of my PMs or e-mails. :mad:
OMFG!! I'm sorry this happened. Fingers crossed that this will be resolved. I ordered a part from him and hope it comes thru...fingers crossed again!

Sorry again bro...
Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 06:55 PM   #25
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
thanks danny and everyone.

I hope you receive yours well. Hopefully frank learned his lesson and start packing stuff carefully. And learn something called responsibility. Im still having hard to finding out what other options I have. My girlfriend recommanded me to visit him with the lip this summer(we are planning to go to germany for World Cup soccer). hopefully he'll give me a refund or exchange it with a brand new one?

*sigh. I can dream, right?

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 07:24 PM   #26
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Sean,

Maybe it's my wishful thinking but, I don't think it's too unreasonable for you to get a new replacement. I mean at some point, it's going to cost the seller more in lost business than it wuld be to eat your lip and get you a new one, but I'm from the old school, maybe that kind of service is a thing of the past...sad!

Danny

Quote:
thanks danny and everyone.

I hope you receive yours well. Hopefully frank learned his lesson and start packing stuff carefully. And learn something called responsibility. Im still having hard to finding out what other options I have. My girlfriend recommanded me to visit him with the lip this summer(we are planning to go to germany for World Cup soccer). hopefully he'll give me a refund or exchange it with a brand new one?

*sigh. I can dream, right?
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 07:29 PM   #27
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Jet Black 325i

When you guys paid through PayPal, did you use a credit card to fund the transaction? If so, dispute the charge through your credit card company. If the money came from your bank account, find out of the bank offers you any protection. If it just came from PayPal funds, you might be screwed.
2006 Jet Black 325i (SOLD)
2001 Bullitt Mustang (450rwhp - SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 09:45 PM   #28
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

I did pay through Paypal, but Paypal will only dispute the charges within 30 days, which already past while ago. I'm going to see my bank tomorrow morning if they have any protection plan. It's so hard to see my brother (kidd0223) getting so frustrated & disappointed at the same time. Man my first English teacher always told me not to use "F words"...F....rank....damn! I should've listen to her!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 02:12 AM   #29
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC
Sean,

Maybe it's my wishful thinking but, I don't think it's too unreasonable for you to get a new replacement. I mean at some point, it's going to cost the seller more in lost business than it wuld be to eat your lip and get you a new one, but I'm from the old school, maybe that kind of service is a thing of the past...sad!

Danny
Danny, I totally understand what you are saying.
Im not even asking the seller for replacement anyway. I know he wouldn't be that kind of gentleman. Now, if it wasn't frank's fault and it was delievery carrier's fault, then I wouldn't even bring frank's name up right now. The way he packed, its just his fault. When I pay him money, I expect him to send stuff in good safe manner. He packed it like its nobody's business. I doubt he would've packed it like that if it was something for him. :mad:

Oh well. Either way, Im just a crying baby here. Nothing much I can do about it. This is why internet deal sucks. And poor sellers suck also!!

Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 02:14 AM   #30
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
sdorn, thanks for the suggestion. I used debit card for the paypal transaction. I don't think there is a chance that bank will turn it around. Longtran already gave me detailed advice regarding this before, I am using credit card for all online transactions from now on.

Quote:
Man my first English teacher always told me not to use "F words"...F....rank....damn! I should've listen to her!
LOL!!!!
I feel ya. Thats what my english teacher taught me also.

Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 03:22 AM   #31
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

yea, i use my amex card when paying through paypal. if the seller screws you, i already know from others that paypal moves slowly and they never seem to resolve anything. at least using my amex through paypal instead of the account, i'm figuring the good service at amex will help me out if i ever needed it. *knock on wood*
      02-17-2006, 04:00 AM   #32
poldim
Vroom Vrrooooom
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
How did you pay for this item through paypal? Credit or bank transfer?

I always use the credit card option because its a lot easier to deal with the CC company. In either case, call them and dispute the charge and explain the situation. Tell them that it is fraud because you paid for an item and received something different from what was described. In the end, they should pull the money from paypal, and paypal will yank it from him.

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Black Line Tail Lights | Hardwired V1
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 12:12 PM   #33
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep

Even if you used a debit card, if it has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it you usually have fraud protection. Those companies really want to encourage online shopping so they offer a lot of protection. I would definitely contact the 800 number on the back of the card and find out what protection they offer.

I recently used my debit card from Bank of America to purchase something online. The seller wouldn't respond and after about three weeks with no item, I disputed the charge. B of A removed the charge from my account the same day.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2006, 12:48 AM   #34
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep

What about B of A checking account? Do they have Protection plan for Checking Account holder? cuz all my transactions on Paypal are paid from my Checking Account. I didn't have time to stop by at the Bank today, but will check with them tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2006, 01:08 AM   #35
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep

You will have to ask to see if they offer protection for EFT transactions. I would never use the direct funding from checking option through PayPal. There is much less protection. At a minimum, use the Visa Checkcard they give you. It doesn't cost you anymore, and you get the added protection of Visa.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2006, 12:44 PM   #36
poldim
Vroom Vrrooooom
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdorn
You will have to ask to see if they offer protection for EFT transactions. I would never use the direct funding from checking option through PayPal. There is much less protection. At a minimum, use the Visa Checkcard they give you. It doesn't cost you anymore, and you get the added protection of Visa.

Exactly. There is a reason when you try to pay with a credit card they try to convince you to use your banking account with that Yes/No screen.....

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Black Line Tail Lights | Hardwired V1
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2006, 07:44 PM   #37
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep

Ok, today Feb 21st. I came back from school and there's a "Sorry We Missed you!" note from USPS on my door. I mean this is just f!@#ed up! Frank told me he didn't send it through USPS but US EXPORTS! He even gave me a tracking number from US EXPORTS?? Why did he made things up!? Anyways, it did arrived in Santa Barbara,CA USA! that's right! U.S.A!!!!!! Man! I thought this tail-light was traveling all over the Europe! I should be able to pick it up tomorrow morning...worst online buying experience ever. What if it's all jacked up or he sent me wrong tail-lights?? such as e46 tail-lights?? If that happens, shit I'm going to Germany.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2006, 08:27 PM   #38
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Quote:
Ok, today Feb 21st. I came back from school and there's a "Sorry We Missed you!" note from USPS on my door. I mean this is just f!@#ed up! Frank told me he didn't send it through USPS but US EXPORTS! He even gave me a tracking number from US EXPORTS?? Why did he made things up!? Anyways, it did arrived in Santa Barbara,CA USA! that's right! U.S.A!!!!!! Man! I thought this tail-light was traveling all over the Europe! I should be able to pick it up tomorrow morning...worst online buying experience ever. What if it's all jacked up or he sent me wrong tail-lights?? such as e46 tail-lights?? If that happens, shit I'm going to Germany.
Dude, chill! You should be relieved instead of looking for more things to bitch about. Frank didn't send it USPS, he can't, he's in Germany. When stuff like that gets here to the US, it goes to the USPS. If he sent you the wrong item(which I doubt) then I would say it's the worst ever, but until then, it just took a while. Whenever somethings coming from overseas, it's different than buying from a guy in a different state, alot of shit can happen.

Danny
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2006, 08:33 PM   #39
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Consider yourself lucky if you pick them up tomorrow and if they look fine.

With the cost to fix my cracked lip, I can get a set of blackline taillights and still have some cash left over for dinner. :mad:

Appreciate 0
      02-21-2006, 10:40 PM   #40
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC
Dude, chill! You should be relieved instead of looking for more things to bitch about. Frank didn't send it USPS, he can't, he's in Germany. When stuff like that gets here to the US, it goes to the USPS. If he sent you the wrong item(which I doubt) then I would say it's the worst ever, but until then, it just took a while. Whenever somethings coming from overseas, it's different than buying from a guy in a different state, alot of shit can happen.

Danny
You're the one who needs to chill out. You don't even know what it's like! I've ordered many parts from Japan or Germany in the past, and all of them were bigger or heavier products such as Exhaust or Header, Coil-over ect.(sometimes products come in three diffrent boxes but they all arrived within 20 days all at same time). Yes I'm bitching about the whole process because 1. Seller didn't respond to all of my questions 2. Seller didn't give me enough info on tracking 3. Seller told me he shipped it via USPS. and then told me German post office shipped it out via US EXPORTS(He even gave me tracking # which was invalid), but now back to USPS??? 4. He shipped it out TEN days after I made a payment. TEN Frank-ing days!
If you are a seller, first priority is to keep in contact with a buyer, no?? I'm a Power-Seller on eBay without getting single negative feedback how?? Because I always reply customers email/message and give them right tracking so they can keep on track of their item.

Danny, would you be happy if the seller doesn't respond to your messages and your stuff doesn't arrive for couple of month? Don't wanna argue with you, but don't tell me to chill out, cuz I've been patiently waiting for that damn tail-lights to arrive. Hey if you don't mind waiting, why don't you order some stuffs from DTMPassion, by the time you get your stuff, it will be available here in the United States.

Min
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2006, 10:42 PM   #41
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Consider yourself lucky if you pick them up tomorrow and if they look fine.

With the cost to fix my cracked lip, I can get a set of blackline taillights and still have some cash left over for dinner. :mad:
I feel so bad for you! This shouldn't happen! Thank God it is finally here, but I will have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if it's really here in good shape.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2006, 11:01 PM   #42
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Bitch all you want, I was just saying you finally got it, be happy for that. You even said it yourself, "thank god it's here". Even Lux said "consider yourself lucky".

Ya, I don't know what it's like waiting for overseas items, I don't know about customer service and I don't know what it's like to order parts from Frank and have him not repond to my emails...AND WHO ARE YOU AGAIN??

Danny
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2006, 11:17 PM   #43
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

lol chill out fellas, no need to get all heated up
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 12:11 AM   #44
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC
AND WHO ARE YOU AGAIN??

Danny
That's exactly what I wanted to ask you. If you are not going to be helpful, stay out of someone else's problem. This thread is all about bitching DTMPassion for not doing their job right. If you are not part of this, simply go do your thing! I hope you have better things to do.

P.S. I apologize to other members for the un-neccessary argument. This thread is definitely going in wrong direction...sorry about that guys.
Appreciate 0