E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > SAAB 9-3 Aero TTiD

10-11-2012, 03:25 AM   #1
Brennan
'The Godfather'
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SAAB 9-3 Aero TTiD

SAAB 9-3 Aero TTiD

Well this is it guys, after a somewhat troubled year of BMW ownership, ive decided to move on to something different. Decided to go for a new SAAB 9-3 Aero TTiD 180.

Few of you may know, i put the beemer on the market a couple of weeks ago, basically just fancied something different and with a bit more grunt.

Seen this car advertised and liked the look of it, so went up to see it and was able to make a deal. Thing about these cars is that there is very few of them on the roads, especially facelift Aero models and even moreso now.

Has every conceivable extra on it from the factory so couldnt really turn it down, the spec is

1.9 Twin Turbo Diesel 180 Aero
Brand new 19" Voltage alloys & tyres
DVD Satellite Navigation
Full leather heated sports seats
Integraded bluetooth system
Climate Control
Bi-Xenon headlights

Will miss the beemer when it goes, originally looked at a 330 but they are still very expensive to insure, but i only keep my cars around a year so i may consider one next year. I think no-one will deny the Saab is a great looking car, it is a really nice car to drive and extremely comfy.
It may not be as well built or as tight to drive as a BMW but it has bags of character and the power output after a remap would put a 330d to shame.

I just basically want to say thanks for the support and information over the past year and a half, as ive said, i had a troubled time with the E90, im not going to tar all BMWs with the same brush, i probably just bought a lemon, but i have had fun times with the car too.

I'll still pop in from time to time and who knows, i may return to BMW in the near future
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

but isn't the company gone kapoot.

i love SAABs, i bought one used it was horrible - had to throw it away.
Next time i will get the convertible or something nicer.
Appreciate 0