E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > ***Official 2014 NFL Season***

01-05-2015, 10:59 PM   #485
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

I love hearing all the EPIC Dallas Hating ass "Conspiracy Theorists" out there LMFAO!!!

So let me get this straight... The NFL, a Multi-Billion dollar juggernaut that squashes ALL sports and every other tv show in prime time, every Sunday, during the Playoffs and especially Superbowl, is going to risk it's integrity over ONE blown questionable call???

How bout those same haters explain to me and the world, how Detroit had a EPIC collapse and meltdown, squandering a 14-0 scoree with 2min before the end of the first half. Or being outscored 17-3 in the second half. Or Stafford throwing 2 picks also. Or their best player, Calvin Johnson being shut down the entire game?

Da fuk outta here! Give props where they are due. And maybe, just maybe, folks can take you serious when discussing sports.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:05 PM   #486
2blu
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 540i XDrive ///M Sport

Honestly as much as I hate the Cowboys, this conspiracy theory is nothing but a waste of time. Blown calls happen all the time, to many teams. This isn't the first time the flag was picked up after a clear situation of pass interference. People just love to hate the cowboys it's all it is. Detroit blew the game, Cowboys capitalized, simple as that.
      01-06-2015, 12:52 AM   #487
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

It's funny reading the crap that the Dallas fans wrote. It's not about conspiracies or integrity, although the latter has been called into question the past few seasons. It's about facts.

What is PI? It's when a defender doesn not play the ball and greatly inhibits the other player to make a catch. Did that happen? Yes! The defender obviously did not even turn around to look at the ball and was all over the WR. The flag was thrown and all of a sudden picked up? Hmmmm. At the least they could have conferred, which they did not. The HL just made the call because from his perspective- apparently the only one that mattered- there was no PI.

Bladino, an officiating officer, agreed that the flag shouldn't have been picked up. There is an article on NFL.com saying that they missed a defensive holding call in the midst of that PI fiasco. Bladino was trying to defend the refs saying it was too close and it was a judgment call. However, many people didn't give him any credibility as he was apparently caught partying on the Cowboys' bus.

Mike Peirera (sp?) agreed that it was PI. The commentators agreed it was PI. Many people who are not fans of either team agreed it was PI. Hell, I am a Broncos fan and was actually rooting for both teams. I didn't care who won as they were both good and had something to prove. But after reading the comments from some of you Cowboys fans, I wish that the Lions had won instead.

Sure there have been blown calls NFL games. However, it wasn't as severe as having a season end when you lose. Let's face it, that call changed the outcome of the game. The Lions could have scored some points. Dallas would have been behind two scores with less time than they ended up having due to the blown call. I find it all too convenient that the call happened with not that much time left in the game.

All the Cowboys fans can justify it any way they want. All I know is that I'll be rooting for GB this weekend. If and when your Cowboys lose, please be sure to come back here and justify the reasons why your team's lost.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 01:11 AM   #488
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Lightbulb

All that long ass banter just to say you dislike the Cowboys... Lame.

I support my teams win or lose bruh! And if they play like shit, I have zero issue with calling it that way. But this season , fact is, they are among the absolute BEST teams playing... Period! And I'm gonna remind haters since they love to hate.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 01:29 AM   #489
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I actually do like the Cowboys. I like Tony Romo and think that he has a hot ass wife. I rooted for them on a few games over the season (one of them against the Seahawks). So you're wrong in thinking that I hate the Cowboys, just like you were wrong in thinking that the refs were right in calling PI only to pick up the flag seconds later. To each his own. Of course you're not going to agree because you're stuck in wanting to believe that your team is the best. It happens to everyone so no hard feelings.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 08:07 AM   #490
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
All that long ass banter just to say you dislike the Cowboys... Lame.

I support my teams win or lose bruh! And if they play like shit, I have zero issue with calling it that way. But this season , fact is, they are among the absolute BEST teams playing... Period! And I'm gonna remind haters since they love to hate.
Denial is one hell of a beast.
      01-06-2015, 08:48 AM   #491
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

All you bitching about the shitty officiating (and rightfully so, because I stated previously in this thread the whole game suffered from it) and, especially, the "blown" PI call need to look at this:

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/332...rWR6WN_S5TgMxG

"Incidental Contact" my fucking ass. How do you turn your head when a guy's got you by the face mask? Just answer me that...Cowboys earned that victory.

\argument

Last edited by davis449; 01-06-2015 at 08:55 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 09:01 AM   #492
nagisak31
Rep
Drives: m235i

Lol, if it had gone the other way Cowboy fans would be acting like little bitches too.

Poor officiating the whole game doesn't make it OK just because your team won.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 09:11 AM   #493
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E82 6MT Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagisak31 View Post
Lol, if it had gone the other way Cowboy fans would be acting like little bitches too.

+1.
      01-06-2015, 09:51 AM   #494
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:

If it "had gone the other way" no one would've analyzed it to the point the where we now have a video that shows fault on BOTH players and none would be the wiser.

Quote:
Quote:

+1.

Also, thanks to the both of you for making my case against Seattle in the SB last year. I appreciate that.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 10:47 AM   #495
nagisak31
Rep
Drives: m235i

Yea right, you would be here whining like a bitch every day.

The funny thing will be what excuses you guys come up with when Green Bay ass rapes you.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 10:53 AM   #496
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You are SO new to this forum, STFU. I'm the first person to call out the 'girls (that's right, I've been a fan of them long enough to rightfully call them the "Cowgirls", as I so often do in this very thread).
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 12:41 PM   #497
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Lightbulb

Quote:

The funny thing will be what excuses you guys come up with when Green Bay ass rapes you.
Look at this trolling ass loser wimp! Did you grow up being a hater or did that shit just happen?

Never mind.

I have ALREADY stated above that DALLAS clearly won the game on PERFORMANCE alone! But here, have ANOTHER reminder:

Suh shouldn't have been playing in that game ANYWAY, and he had those two sacks on that one drive that forced the Cowboys to punt. Had Suh not been in, the Cowboys could and probably would have scored on that drive too! Dallas also got called on 'running into the kicker' but when Detroit did the same shit, nothing for Dallas.

There is nothing worse than a foking HATER. That is some weak ass shit right there. Even the teams or players I dislike, I will acknowledge when they play lights out or deserve the win. But to be up in here whining like girls over a team that OBVIOUSLY played better and deserved the win is foking pathetic.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 12:51 PM   #498
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

And while we're at it, other than Trevor who we all know is a Seattle fan, who is your team nagisak? Lemme guess... The Eagles.

Someone like 2blu who admittedly dislikes the Cowboys BUT gives them their props on the Win can get my or any real fan of the game, respect.

I see some of you can't differentiate between "supporting and being pumped for your team" vs "trash and shit talking"... I'm not up in here saying:
"Dallas is the fucking greatest of them all. They will take the entire Division and Superbowl. Every other team sucks ass."

Nope not at all.

But with some of your pathetic replies, one would think that's what me or any Cowboy fan in here is doing.
When my Cowboys or Mavs lose, I will be the first to rail on their shit! Or I will say they simply got beat by a better team.
If we can all give "due props" then all this bullshit banter can cease.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 12:52 PM   #499
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
You are SO new to this forum, STFU. I'm the first person to call out the 'girls (that's right, I've been a fan of them long enough to rightfully call them the "Cowgirls", as I so often do in this very thread).
lol... Says the guy that was here a whopping three weeks before him.

01-06-2015, 05:01 PM   #500
808@702
8th BMW, 520th Surfboard
Rep
Drives: My girlfriends crazy!

Cowboys won the game people. Get over it. Next Sunday should be interesting...
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 05:57 PM   #501
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
This isn't the same Ravens team with Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, a younger better Suggs, a bruising back in Rice, and a WR in Boldin who killed the Pats every time.

Hail Mary Joe also won't be throwing bombs against a pitiful secondary this go around either.

It's going to be a war in the trenches however Brady is the best at reading what the defense is planning and can check down all day long.

Interesting stat - Terrell Suggs has 1 sack in 3 playoff games vs the Patriots. The Ravens as a team have 4.

Pats should dominate them @ home.
I have faith in our defense and they will get the job done, giving the ball back to Brady. . There is a lot of talk about how the ravens are the last team they wanted to see in the playoffs...This does not fly with me, I want my team to be tested and ready (for Seattle). other seasons they had cup cake walk ins to the afc game and came up short. I feel if they cant beat the ravens then a loss in the super was imminent and I could not take another loss on the big stage. We need to play our best to bring home another Lombardi and cement Brady as the GOAT. I hope the Brandy bunch kick the ravens right in their taint, especially Suggs (he looks like sloth from the goonies)
      01-06-2015, 06:14 PM   #502
stimpy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
I have faith in our defense and they will get the job done, giving the ball back to Brady. . There is a lot of talk about how the ravens are the last team they wanted to see in the playoffs...This does not fly with me, I want my team to be tested and ready (for Seattle). other seasons they had cup cake walk ins to the afc game and came up short. I feel if they cant beat the ravens then a loss in the super was imminent and I could not take another loss on the big stage. We need to play our best to bring home another Lombardi and cement Brady as the GOAT. I hope the Brandy bunch kick the ravens right in their taint, especially Suggs (he looks like sloth from the goonies)
I'm with ya - I guarantee you that the 'Last team the Pats wanted to see' is some crap the media conjured up. Pats don't care who they face (nor should any playoff team) and it'll be great to send those rat birds to the couch.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 07:27 PM   #503
Dalecan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Aston V8VS, F85 X5M, TVR, 128i

Go Hawks!
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2015, 11:03 AM   #504
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

i wouldn't mind a patriot-seahawk superbowl. i can only imagine how russell would feel beating manning and brady in back to back sb's.

but as a seattle fan, i wouldn't be too upset if brady beat us if we get there. He is the GOAT
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2015, 01:35 PM   #505
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
i wouldn't mind a patriot-seahawk superbowl. i can only imagine how russell would feel beating manning and brady in back to back sb's.

but as a seattle fan, i wouldn't be too upset if brady beat us if we get there. He is the GOAT
thats the match up im looking for also.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2015, 07:30 PM   #506
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Ya don't say....

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...as_cowboy.html
Appreciate 0