E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > God....

06-19-2007, 01:04 AM   #1
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

God....

So heres my story.

I had a run in with cocaine (I did it twice) a while ago because of a chick I was dating, I went to jail because when we got pulled over she threw her sack on the ground and I wasnt about to give someone else up.

Coke ruins people.... Period.

2 People have managed to get the majority of my friends hooked on coke, including a chick I was sort of dating. I have already beaten the hell out of one of them twice, but it isnt changing anything.

Im losing alot of my good friends because of two people, I tried calling the cops, and they keep redirecting me and really arent doing anything to help.

Could someone please tell me what the fuck to do?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 01:10 AM   #2
MrFrizzle
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '07 328xi

Put that M6 to good use. I doubt any man could outrun that on foot, lol!

Jk, keep on trying to tip off the cops to those coke dealers. If the cops won't go after them (but why wouldn't they?), maybe you can take the situation in your own hands. Don't do anything stupid, but maybe enough to get the point across.
      06-19-2007, 07:05 AM   #3
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Well with anyone who is an addict you have to be careful because they do not act rationally. I sort of had to deal with what your going through when a VERY good friend started to smoke weed. Thats all he would do and Im not into that stuff. In the end after trying to get him to stop and doing everything in my power, I ended up not being friends with the kid anymore. Its not fun to do that but if the friend is hurting his or herself and you dont want to see them hurt it might be easier to leave (even know that is very cowardly)...what ever you do GOODLUCK and STAY SAFE...these druggies can be very dangerous if you come inbetween their fix and them.
      06-19-2007, 07:59 AM   #4
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i sport

http://www.addict-help.com/
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 09:09 AM   #5
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

I'm sorry to hear about that. At least you have learned from it, and hopefully you can help them but sometimes it is hard but you have to let go. I have a lot of friends back in high school that used to do drugs and I did too but once I stopped and they didn't I just had to try and forget about them.

Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 10:10 AM   #6
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
Well with anyone who is an addict you have to be careful because they do not act rationally. I sort of had to deal with what your going through when a VERY good friend started to smoke weed. Thats all he would do and Im not into that stuff. In the end after trying to get him to stop and doing everything in my power, I ended up not being friends with the kid anymore. Its not fun to do that but if the friend is hurting his or herself and you dont want to see them hurt it might be easier to leave (even know that is very cowardly)...what ever you do GOODLUCK and STAY SAFE...these druggies can be very dangerous if you come inbetween their fix and them.
Dude, coke and weed are totally different. Maybe your friend got pissed at you but that was all him it was not the weed controlling him. Coke on the other hand will screw your mind up.
      06-19-2007, 11:06 AM   #7
stefman
.::fel8me::.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i Black Sapphire Coral Red

Maybe it's time you start looking for a new group of friends. Not healthy to hang around people that'll get you in trouble all the time.

Worth the wait
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 11:15 AM   #8
herbz
hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 325e

no offense, how do you drive an M6 and a 335i and have cokeheads for friends? shouldn't you have like, a career, family, other shit that should take up your time besides druggie friends?

wait, i probably know the answer to that question already ,nevermind.

my opinion might not mean much since my name is "herbz", but if i were in your situation i'd just stop hanging out with the kids. wouldn't matter if it was my best friend or just some acquantance. they can either choose their friends or hard drugs, and if they want the drugs, F em. just my opinion.
Appreciate 0