E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Does this piss anyone else off?

10-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #23
koh0886
Private
Rep
Drives: 16' m4

when i went to school, some girl while waiting for her ride to pick her up decides to put her notebooks and drink on my car while leaning and texting on her phone. was about to throw that crap to the floor but she left before i could get there
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #24
Italteen3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i JB

I made the mistake of parking across the street from a bar once. Was the DD that night and didn't feel like listening to loud music all night so I went in my car and passed out. Dumbass drunk chic is leaning on my car screaming to her incoherent douche bf right next to her and wakes me up. So I open my passenger window and screamed for her to get the fcuk off my car, she almost shat her pants it was great.

I don't understand people though, even when I was a young kid and drank I never messed with other people's property car, motorcycle, etc.....
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #25
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Ive gotten into a screaming match with someone leaning on my car at a shell station.

Pumping gas...this bum comes up and asks me for $$..I say no.. He then leans forward over the hood of my car to rest or think or whatever he intended on doing. I went absolutely Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde on his ass.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 02:11 AM   #26
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMX328 View Post
As an Arab-American, I must stay this is very, very offensive.

We do not go "Allahu Akbar" on people's asses. That'd be really, really gay. That'd simply mean we were "God is great"-ing on your ass.

Let's get it straight: we'd suicide bomb you.

(yes, I am actually Arab-American, and make terrorist jokes all the time, mostly because I don't really like my race. Yes, I might be a horrible person... but if you question me, I'll mail anthrax to your house!)
LOL glad you took that not in a negative way

I went to a school where everyone makes racist jokes about each other that it was watered down and no one really cares... its only racist if one gets butt hurt about it
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #27
fun4me
Registered
Rep
Drives: fast1

Panic alarm should get them off your car.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 06:29 PM   #28
Nate4641
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
My friends know not to touch the paint on my car, especially after a detail and how to close the door without touching the paint. I used to have issued with people leaning on the spoiler of my 3000gt, which is one of the kind that has motors to angle it at higher speeds so I would flip out when people put pressure on it.

A few years ago the 3000GT community almost got torn apart after someone's hood got seriously scratched up at a weekend meet in Ocean City, Maryland. This was one of the better done up cars there too. Some drunk chick and guy started making out on the hood of the car in the parking lot of the event hotel and people who weren't with the group were cheering them on. Someone had the balls to tell the car owner and for some reason they flipped on her. It was sad.

Aren't people being raised to respect other people's property anymore?