E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > how the hell does 6SpeedOnline.com work?!

04-01-2008, 06:04 PM   #23
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
damn. . . reading people's sigs on 6speed is gnarly hah. Everyone's got like 4 997's, bunch of astons. People asking question like "should I buy a 997 GT2 or new lambo LP560-4?"
Yeah Im a member over at Lambo-power.com the forum is the same way the people are cool. Most of them anyway. Ive met some of the guys, super nice cars, and usually willing to help out, but you need to be careful how you act around them. Don't ask for a ride in their car. Don't ask them what they do for a living etc. After you get a few hundred posts, they will come to you.

Its cool driving in a around in a Lambo with 15 Lambos, CGTs and Mclarens behind you
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 07:56 PM   #24
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

No, but I've offered to do photo shoots for all 997 GT3's and RS's in OC and they loved it! I showed them those M3 pics on the beach and a few others. So, so far Im rubbing off on the right way I guess.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 07:57 PM   #25
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Sounds like your heading in the right direction, post some pics when you do.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #26
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
yet I was able to create a new thread in the GT/GT2/GT3 section, but I cant even reply to people's posts in my own thread...

Man I f**king hate over zealous forums, like the M5 board. Where you have to have admins approve your account, or you cant post until this date or that shit. Pretty dumb, if you ask me.
some forums are like this to prevent spam. not so much over zealous forums. i've joined a few forums that actually make you wait a few weeks before giving you access to entire sites.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 10:10 AM   #27
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Yeah Im a member over at Lambo-power.com the forum is the same way the people are cool. Most of them anyway. Ive met some of the guys, super nice cars, and usually willing to help out, but you need to be careful how you act around them. Don't ask for a ride in their car. Don't ask them what they do for a living etc. After you get a few hundred posts, they will come to you.

Its cool driving in a around in a Lambo with 15 Lambos, CGTs and Mclarens behind you
Have you been keeping up with that douche-bag kid who bought the Lambo G with 9 credit cards, and it just got taken from him because of a bunch of odd reasons?
Appreciate 0