E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Citizen Attempts to Ticket Cop

10-24-2012, 07:37 AM   #23
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Let them check their problems at the door when they put on their uniform. I don't care what their life problems are the same way if they pull me over if I'm late for some super important event they won't care. They are no humane, and that's why they have been dehumanized. They are fat, donut eating, power abusing douches who were not able to ever amount to anything, so they decided the only way they can get back at people who have made something of their life is by to try to annoy them.

hala2 ana bi lebnen.
Some of the State Troopers I've seen here are probably in better shape than you'll ever be. Just sayin...

For what it's worth, cops from different locations can be different too. Also depends on their capacity, local police or state troopers. Some of the local police I've seen couldn't run 10 feet to save their lives, then some of the state troopers I've seen at places like the NC State Fair look like professional athletes (tall, muscular, intimidating to say the least).

I think what bothers most cops is the attitude people give them... Like I said, I've never had a problem, mostly because I am courteous. The other half of the time it's probably because I have OIF Veteran plates, and a lot of cops will give me a courtesy (State Troopers being the exception).

Last edited by Templar; 10-24-2012 at 07:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #24
TeRRoRiFiC35
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Car

That guy is an idiot for doing that. That cop could have made his day so much worse.

The cops in NJ are the biggest hypocrits ever. The NJ State Troopers drive on their cell phones everyday (illegal), wear no seatbelts (illegal), go over 100 MPH just to get back to base (illegal), tailgate you (illegal), and go in and out of traffic for no reason.

Back in my old Civic days I would get harrassed by the police. In Red Bank I was pulled over for front window tints..... But I didn't even have them. I was driving around with my windows down. Cop started grilling me about how front window tints are illegal and all this nonsense. Then since the car was registered under one of my parents, he started thinking I stole the car even though I had the same address as them. Eventually he asked me to roll up my windows to only discover I didn't have window tints. Ends up telling me he is going to pull me over everytime he see's me there.

A couple years back in Hanover I got pulled over for window tints yet again but I didn't have them. Same scenerio, was driving with windows down when I passed the cop. He eventually ran me and in the end gave me a ticket for not having the car inspected, the last thing he could give me a ticket for since he didn't bother to check till he gave my license back to me. He ended up pulling me over 2 more times within the 45 day grace period after getting the ticket..... for window tints which didn't exist. Loved going to work and having that happen.

My friend also had a state trooper who was off duty in his civilian vehicle throw his car into reverse and hitting my friends car totalling it... All because someone threw a McDonalds bag going the opposite direction. Did the trooper get a ticket for driving the wrong way, causing an accident, or anything? Nope.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #25
2000gsr
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

If i even attempted something like that around here, i would get the beat down of my life along with a million made up tickets!
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2012, 05:03 AM   #26
MStar
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000gsr View Post
If i even attempted something like that around here, i would get the beat down of my life along with a million made up tickets!
Im thinking the same thing..only the cop was prolly bewildered and being video taped he didnt know what to expect..hence he let him go

Cops never wear their seatbelts..breeze thru red lights without lights and sirens..they are all pretty much full of shit..imo
Appreciate 0