E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2006 e90 BMW 325i, Sedan, Auto, Black on Black, 133k, Minneapolis

02-18-2014, 07:30 PM   #1
TurboMeTroy
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is M-Sport

2006 e90 BMW 325i, Sedan, Auto, Black on Black, 133k, Minneapolis

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,950.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my 'fun' car, as my wife calls it, to get a 'more fun' car. I've deviated from my history of vintage BMWs to purchase a Boxster S, so this one must go. (My wife got a new 2010 X5 in the deal, so she's happy).

It's a 2006 e90 BMW, 325i, Auto. Black w/ black leather interior. It runs and drives perfectly. The body is about a 9/10. It has a scuff on the lower part of the front bumper and hail dent above the rear passenger door. Other than that, the paint looks great.

The interior is very clean. It has a 2.5" tear on the left bolster of the driver's seat. Other than that, it's extremely clean.

Engine & Tranny run and shift smooth. New water pump + thermostat. I've put 10k miles on the car since I've owned it. Very smooth, everything works.

The only non-OEM parts consist of genuine European headlights, Black BavAuto grilles, OEM Sport paddle shift steering wheel & obviously the 19" Linea Corse Wheels.

Full disclosure here, it is technically a 'CA Lemon Law' car. That may or may not scare some people away, but with 130k miles later (identified as such around 8k), it's running and driving perfectly. The CA dealer replaced some things on the OEM transmission when it was new and couldn't pinpoint the issue. The transmission was later replaced and since has 90k on it. Previous owner put 60k miles on the car himself. I've put 8k miles on the car myself with zero issues. I realize some ppl care, some ppl don't - but this is reflected in the price.

I honestly enjoy owning and driving this, it has a very clean look and I always get compliments on it. I'm meticulous and always run full BMW synthetic oil and BMW coolant.

Live the dream for $8950. It's a nice car. I'm located in Minneapolis.
Email any questions to: bmw.troy@gmail.com
A few pics from summer:

Last edited by TurboMeTroy; 02-20-2014 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #2
TurboMeTroy
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is M-Sport

Even at 1/2 the selling price, nobody is interested? I'm a little surprised. Literally nothing wrong w/the car. . Might just keep it, I guess.
Appreciate 0