E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Israeli and Russian foreign policy on Middle East Rox

Closed Thread

06-28-2006, 04:23 PM   #1
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

Israeli and Russian foreign policy on Middle East Rox

Reading the news today, i came across two articles that gave me new respect for the two nations:

Putin: Exterminate the terrorists
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/28/wo...rtner=homepage

Israel Flyover Syrian PRESIDENT'S house.. haha thats badass
http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/...ap2846908.html
Thats MAJOR dis. flying over the Presidents house haha!!

THIS is how our Middle East policy should be.

Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 04:51 PM   #2
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

You know I'm with you on this bro!
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 05:34 PM   #3
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Hey, doc - how long you gonna stay at TSRI? Hook it up with a reference for a faculty position once I finish grad school!
      06-28-2006, 05:41 PM   #4
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
Hey, doc - how long you gonna stay at TSRI? Hook it up with a reference for a faculty position once I finish grad school!
sure thing bro! I can get you in the door atleast. Remember I am in chemistry not bio department.

you know where to reach me when the time comes
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 05:42 PM   #5
tl_boy
Major
Rep

Everytime they catch/kill one of these terrorists, they should take their body, wrap it in pigskin, and then douse them in a vat of alcohol.

Guess someone won't be going to Heaven anymore. Oopss... looks like it was all a waste.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 05:46 PM   #6
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl_boy
Everytime they catch/kill one of these terrorists, they should take their body, wrap it in pigskin, and then douse them in a vat of alcohol.

Guess someone won't be going to Heaven anymore. Oopss... looks like it was all a waste.
I'd go one step further and do the same thing to all their living relatives too. That would stop terrorism quick. Think about it.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 05:52 PM   #7
tl_boy
Major
Rep

Their thinking is different from ours -- they probably wouldn't care about their family. A taint on their religion would be more effective imho. Just think about it, they willingly kill their sisters that have been raped or has dishonored the family in some way, so i do not think they would care so much about their other relatives. Besides, that may create hate by the moderates, because we would be targetting potential 'innocents.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
I'd go one step further and do the same thing to all their living relatives too. That would stop terrorism quick. Think about it.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #8
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Big Israeli force just cruised into Gaza but in the end nothing much will change because the Arabs are way too stubborn, too anti-semitic, and too anti-Western to believe in anything else besides almighty Allah and the Q'uran.
      06-28-2006, 06:20 PM   #9
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
Their thinking is different from ours -- they probably wouldn't care about their family. A taint on their religion would be more effective imho. Just think about it, they willingly kill their sisters that have been raped or has dishonored the family in some way, so i do not think they would care so much about their other relatives. Besides, that may create hate by the moderates, because we would be targetting potential 'innocents.'

but think about it for a second. Lets say you are the cousin of one of the extremist animals and you don't agree that blowing yourself up is good for Allah and peace. You will rat-out them out to the police so that you don't get killed! The idea is not to stop the people from blowing themself up - the idea is to make the more moderate family members talk some sense into them. Like "how bout going to school instead of strapping on the plastic explosive dear Mustafa/Ahmad/Mohammad?"
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 06:30 PM   #10
tl_boy
Major
Rep

Hmm... thats a good point. But still a violation on innocent life. Whats that saying... its better to let a criminal free than to imprison an innocent? You're right, it could very well work, but the ethical and moral cost is too high to me at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
but think about it for a second. Lets say you are the cousin of one of the extremist animals and you don't agree that blowing yourself up is good for Allah and peace. You will rat-out them out to the police so that you don't get killed! The idea is not to stop the people from blowing themself up - the idea is to make the more moderate family members talk some sense into them. Like "how bout going to school instead of strapping on the plastic explosive dear Mustafa/Ahmad/Mohammad?"
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 06:39 PM   #11
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
Hmm... thats a good point. But still a violation on innocent life. Whats that saying... its better to let a criminal free than to imprison an innocent? You're right, it could very well work, but the ethical and moral cost is too high to me at least.
true. its real extreme. But I doubt you would need to do it more than 1 or 2 times before the scum get the message. If you can train a mouse to go through a maze, you can train a muslim not to blow itself up, IMO.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 06:57 PM   #12
bimmer4me
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
As an human, as an American and a Muslim convert am I at a loss to where to begin about this thread. I'm really struggling on even how to respond. It would be easy to simply say some of the remarks are inappropriate, but that would really not be benifical for anyone. I am not bothered by the politicals beliefs, but by the tone and lack of understanding. Anyway.......

2006 330i Monaco Blue | Grey | Walnut
...Manual | Sports | Premium | Cold | Nav | Comfort Access | PDC | Sirius | Sunshade
...M-Tec Steering Wheel | M-Tec Shifter | TLC
...Performance Center Delivery | Oct 14, 2005
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 07:04 PM   #13
tl_boy
Major
Rep

Convert to Islam? Do you read the news?

Jokes aside, my thread is political. It is about foreign policy in dealing with terrorists. Does not pick on a religion. And my suggestion to wrap them in pigskin shouldn't be construed as offensive considering who it would be done to, ruthless killers. Once their bodies are in the custody of the victimized party, they should be free to do with it what they please, esp. if they feel it would reduce future attacks (by denying them, in their twisted mind, entry into heaven).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer4me
As an human, as an American and a Muslim convert am I at a loss to where to begin about this thread. I'm really struggling on even how to respond. It would be easy to simply say some of the remarks are inappropriate, but that would really not be benifical for anyone. I am not bothered by the politicals beliefs, but by the tone and lack of understanding. Anyway.......
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 08:16 PM   #14
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Political opinions one way or another do not allow you to be racist. Racist comments are not tolerated on e90post (tl_boy didnt u complain about someone else making racist comments once?...), be careful what you say or you will be banned.