E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Going To Las Vegas soon...

02-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #23
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooken View Post
you dropped $500 for blue balls?

LOL i'm kidding. i always say that to my friends whenever they decide to hit the strip clubs and it just depresses them.
I know man i made a huge mistake. But when you're the only one thats under 21 in a group of 8 guys, it sucks ass

Appreciate 0
      02-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #24
Jammin Jason
We run LA
Ras al-Khaimah
Rep
Drives: Slow E90

Garage List
06 E90  [0.00]
thanks for the suggestions guys! i'll definitely try to hit up all the shows since theres nothing else i can really do. lol.
      02-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #25
mJ335
Amateur Post Whore
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 SparkLiN G. 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Don't worry bout the driving down TO Vegas. There are barely any cops trying to stop you. Worry about the cops when you go BACK home. Cops are hiding everywhere.

As for food, go Rio buffet for best bang for the buck or Wynn for total quality. If you want all you can eat sushi, go to Sushi Mon. Check it in Yelp.com. I go there everytime I go to Vegas. Good stuff.

Free shows.. well.. Bellagio water fountain.. that's it. The volcano at Mirage is still under construction.. you can watch the lions at MGM if you want, but they're doing nothing but sitting around. Aquariums alright I guess.. maybe it's because I'm a fish lover.

As for shopping malls.. if you're baller go Forum Shops near Caesars or if you're looking for a more cheaper brand go to the outlet next to Mandalay Bay (forgot the name.. sh*t, but it's right there.)

I would definitely advise you to take a fake ID if you're going with friends.. if your friends are over 21 and you are only 19.. everyone'll bad trip because of you because since you can't do anything, they can't do anything. From my experiences.

|BL|RS|PIAA|CFE|CFMC|SSM|CFG|CFDP|ABG|M6|AFE|MTECH |RPI|JB+|CSLT|KWSC|
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #26
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Wynn hotel buffet is nice and the food is very decent. However, none of their dishes will blow your tastebuds away, except for maybe their Coconut ice cream with their almond and coconut shavings on top. Their Alaskan King crabs really suck.. the meat taste like water. No doubt about it that they were frozen. Last time I was at Wynn buffet, a Mexican waiter dude crashed into me and he was carrying a loads of plates. I didn't really freak out as I was just wearing an cheap GAP polo shirt and cargo pants. The stains didn't really matter and I still gave some good tips.

Tip: don't go to any of the camera stores on the VEGAS STRIP!!! They will "kick you out" if you don't plan to purchase but only browse. The service sector at Vegas food for goods on the Vegas strip is HORRIBLE for electronics!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #27
mJ335
Amateur Post Whore
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 SparkLiN G. 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blob View Post
Wynn hotel buffet is nice and the food is very decent. However, none of their dishes will blow your tastebuds away, except for maybe their Coconut ice cream with their almond and coconut shavings on top. Their Alaskan King crabs really suck.. the meat taste like water. No doubt about it that they were frozen. Last time I was at Wynn buffet, a Mexican waiter dude crashed into me and he was carrying a loads of plates. I didn't really freak out as I was just wearing an cheap GAP polo shirt and cargo pants. The stains didn't really matter and I still gave some good tips.

Tip: don't go to any of the camera stores on the VEGAS STRIP!!! They will "kick you out" if you don't plan to purchase but only browse. The service sector at Vegas food for goods on the Vegas strip is HORRIBLE for electronics!!!

WTF they kick you out?? That's pretty messed up.. I'm gonna go to a camera shop next time I go Vegas and check this out..

|BL|RS|PIAA|CFE|CFMC|SSM|CFG|CFDP|ABG|M6|AFE|MTECH |RPI|JB+|CSLT|KWSC|
Appreciate 0