E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Question for the Ladies...

05-29-2006, 01:37 AM   #23
Ms_Kady
loves to boogie!
Rep
Drives: E46Ci & E90i

Quote:
Originally Posted by huchung
What shifting, youre in 6th the whole time! Girls are talented, Ive seen many driving while putting doing their hair and makeup!
Alright, you got me. I just can't fool you, can I? We can also talk on our cell phones on top of doing those other things!

It's not just about horsepower, but how powerful your horses are.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2006, 01:48 AM   #24
cooh23
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Kady
Alright, you got me. I just can't fool you, can I? We can also talk on our cell phones on top of doing those other things!
This is the reason why I get as far as possible from women drivers.... asians especially! j/k
      05-29-2006, 02:25 AM   #25
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

I only see men driving E90s here actually. Women tend to drive the 1 series more here in NL/EU I guess.

I've had some stares but that was mainly because I was drifting a wet roundabout or whatever

With my former M3 E46 I had much more attention. I was at the GoKart centre of my friend and I wanted to get in my car, parked at the parking lot. Then a 30-something cutie told me how she liked the car and the wheels and the colour and if I 'd go now maybe only she could get a ride down to the skating rink(about 1 mile further) and her HUSBAND(obviously a little sad) and 2 kids were standing there with her....LOL
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2006, 10:00 AM   #26
Ms_Kady
loves to boogie!
Rep
Drives: E46Ci & E90i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooh23
This is the reason why I get as far as possible from women drivers.... asians especially! j/k
Yeah, dude...I got dinged twice on that one. I'm female AND Asian.

Then again, I've also driven an M3, Porsche 996 and Viper SRT-10, so it kinda makes up for it.

It's not just about horsepower, but how powerful your horses are.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2006, 09:50 AM   #27
Barrie
Private
England
Rep
Drives: 318d ES

I have just been looking on the pictures thread, and I can tell you, If I saw you ladies out and about, it wouldn't be the E90 that I would be staring at