E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Snow Goggle Repair - how to?

02-03-2009, 12:08 PM   #1
dArNeLLi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i on ED, pickup 10/6

Snow Goggle Repair - how to?

So I have a pair of snowboarding goggles that I've lent out to numerous people and the upper and lower foam has been torn. I'm thinking about just ripping the upper and lower foam off and putting new stuff in there.

My question is, has anyone ever done this and what type of foam should I replace it with? Also, what type of adhesive to use to stick foam to plastic (frame)?
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
E86S54
Major
Rep
Drives: Moupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dArNeLLi View Post
So I have a pair of snowboarding goggles that I've lent out to numerous people and the upper and lower foam has been torn. I'm thinking about just ripping the upper and lower foam off and putting new stuff in there.

My question is, has anyone ever done this and what type of foam should I replace it with? Also, what type of adhesive to use to stick foam to plastic (frame)?
i dont think you can but crazy glue might make the foam stick
Appreciate 0