E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Anyone that's been in my position, life experience, Advise, Stories please!!!

01-29-2010, 12:44 PM   #23
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda///Monic View Post

Shes a stripper so as guys we all know we'd jump over backwards for them because there is just something so hot about a stripper

To make a long story short I chat her up and do all the right moves and really focus on her.

I really got to know the girl and liked her a bit.

I can weirdly see myself dating this girl.

I just feel weird sense I don't know how to deal with the whole stripper situation.

I really don't know where to go from here.

I keep treading forward with this slight "what if?" inclination

Last bit I think I should throw in is she's significantly younger at 19, but is in school and proved it.

She's far from what my stereotypical stripper persona was in my mind.

don't feel like I could tell my close friends yet as I don't know how they would react

Once I understood her and why shes there, she just seemed like a tough chick who has her priorities straight but just needed an outlet to get where she needs to go.

I don't really care if shes a stripper.

So now she can know I don't live in a box in an alley and shower at the local YMCA

I just am sort of a giddy little boy again

Maybe I can save her lol.

If it gets bad I'm not going to hold a grudge

But not informing her I have some dough will be sort of hard."

sorry mate, but it sounds like you're still wet behind the ears... i'm not gonna tell you do it or don't do it, but i already know the outcome and i'm pretty sure you do too.
      01-29-2010, 12:55 PM   #24
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, F15 X5, 1199S

I know I sound really gullible and inexperienced, but as experience goes I have my fair share of stories, but hell I'm young and I need to live and learn for myself

If these other guys wouldn't have gone with instincts and just tried it out, we wouldn't have these experiences to learn from.

Could turn out to just be some great times and some good memories, so in the mean time I'll focus on making them
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 12:55 PM   #25
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

Quote:
Yeah she seems like the all around perfect girl just this speed bump.
But this is the type of insight I'm looking for (Spec1). You actually have experience and have meet them for the "Person(s)" that they are, not like a piece of meat.
People jumping to the stereotype and just saying SHES A STRIPPER, doesn't help or change my perception
Considering them to be whores or the like pisses me off to an extent.

I decided I'm gonna go full speed with it and figure it out. But not informing her I have some dough will be sort of hard. Say we ever head back to my place, unless I were to be a shady mofo and get a room or something ridiculous like that she'll get a clue
How old are you?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #26
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

I'm pretty damn young so I feel I'll get flamed as the boy who has no clue what he's getting into.
But anyway I'm about to turn 22
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:07 PM   #27
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
I'm pretty damn young so I feel I'll get flamed as the boy who has no clue what he's getting into.
But anyway I'm about to turn 22
she's not significantly younger imo then... you're pretty young yourself.

Just follow your own advice:
Quote:
I keep treading forward with this slight "what if?" inclination and am hoping for the best.
remember, strippers are women too but with more baggage per capita.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:10 PM   #28
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Do you live on your own? I'm just trying to make these pieces fit together. You drive an M3 and live in a place that would immediately give away your wealth yet you're 21.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #29
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
remember, strippers are women too but with more baggage per capita.
This. I had a damn good time with the last stripper I dated. It only ended because she moved back to Georgia. She was totally my type of broad, and after getting to know her I knew she wasn't doing anything with the guys paying to watch her dance. I was secure and it worked out great, even at times felt good that so many guys would pay so much to watch the girl I GOT just dance around
      01-29-2010, 01:17 PM   #30
Cosmop
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i

Only 21

Sh!t ...These are the best years of your life to make stupid mistakes, even if she does turn out to be a psycho. When you're an old man you'll want to be able look back on your youth and reminisce on all the hot chicks you hooked up with.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #31
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Umm that's what I'm saying, I know I'm in my prime but this is one of those adventures along the way I just can't pass up.
Besides I've had my fair share of hot chicks and even some cougars lol

And yes I live on my own, have been working and managing certain branches of my family business for years and I make good money. Yeah the work I have was handed to me, but I have to play the part or someone else will.
Better I work than be like the spoiled kids on here who literally don't do anything or haven't earned degrees in anything etc etc

But I have a pretty nice place and nice cars so of course I was reluctant to bring her into any of that. Now that I feel I know her better, she could take me for a snot and scare away for all I know, but who knows
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:26 PM   #32
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
The 3 cardinal rules of stripper / hooker

Rule #1 - don't date a stripper or a hooker
Rule #2 - don't divulge personal information to them
Rule #3 - you pay them to leave as in Charlie Sheen

It's very common to feel warm and fuzzy about a stripper, but in all seriousness, usually nothing good comes out of this relationship. I don't know what made her go into dancing in the first place, maybe tuition? I don't know for sure. I know girls at UNR School of Medicine danced their way out of debt / tuition but that level-headedness are hard to come by and they are usually more mature to stay away from the temptations.
      01-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #33
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Aw Kev I thought one of my favorite M3 guys would understand lol

She's stripping because her parents are divorced she lives, with her mom, and she can't afford all of her tuition even after applying her scholarships and extras into the equation.
Surprisingly enough she is going to the same school I did and also is following the path I did for BA as a Finance Major so I have this connection with her there
I have proof of all of this and I grilled her and she knows what she is talking about, really caught me by surprise
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #34
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
I wouldn't listen to the guys issuing blanket statements. People are individuals. Not all strippers are calculating man-eaters in the same way that not all finance guys are ego-maniacal cokeheads. Also, pics or it didn't happen.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:44 PM   #35
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Aw Kev I thought one of my favorite M3 guys would understand lol

She's stripping because her parents are divorced she lives, with her mom, and she can't afford all of her tuition even after applying her scholarships and extras into the equation.
Surprisingly enough she is going to the same school I did and also is following the path I did for BA as a Finance Major so I have this connection with her there
I have proof of all of this and I grilled her and she knows what she is talking about, really caught me by surprise
no one ever claimed strippers are dumb.

all this reminds me of a movie.. "The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard"

Quote:
Strippers usually come in packs of three... the college student, single mom, and cokehead.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:49 PM   #36
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

ha ha you jerk lol. Guess its good I don't actually work in finance. I went to school to get an education
Maybe she'll be that 1% margin of error I'm hoping for

Hell pics are nothing, if I play my cards right I'll do my best to get you guys a video
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #37
Derek Zoolander
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M-Sport

looooooooool Don't you have friends/family for advice?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #38
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

The more posted here the more I can't wait for the trainwreck in 6 months estimated time. And just for the record, I met my ex gf who was a stripper at a bar and took her two weeks to tell me what she did. It is a right of passage for every American, like getting black out drunk on your 21st birthday, to fuck a stripper. Poke it a few times and move on. But get an STD test after. Strippers can get all sorts of shit at work without even knowing it. But hell, good luck. Everyone has to learn this lesson the hard way at some point in their life, at least you're only 21 so theres not as much damage to cause.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #39
MontegoGoGoGo
I'm kind of a bitch
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego/Cream E93

Garage List
2007 E93  [0.00]
3 months later.....

"Guys, there is something really weird growing on my penis, can you help me out?"

"Pics or it didn't happen (no homo) preferably erect (no homo) so we can see it better (no homo).

I'm just messing with ya. I personally wouldn't do it, but do what you want to do! Sounds like you want to go for it.
      01-29-2010, 02:13 PM   #40
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

Do it. Learn from it. Talk about it. Don't go to jail over it.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 02:13 PM   #41
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
looooooooool Don't you have friends/family for advice?
Yeah man I mentioned it in the main post, I have tons of friends I could tell, the ones with me saw her. I mean if you go to a strip club by yourself thats weird.
But it's borderline awkward for me. This is like a DL fling she's not the girl I'd bring home to mom or marry.

Plus some of my friends would be assholes or way insensitive. Asking for advice on here is w/e since I don't know most of the M3post population face to face
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #42
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

hmmm I foresee OP in the medical/health forum in 3 weeks
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 02:16 PM   #43
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States