E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > BMW performance Steering wheel

10-02-2014, 09:50 AM   #45
xzibit a
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow191 View Post
Just paddles right?

BTW, how is everyone getting these amazing deals on steering wheels? Just looking in the classifieds now, this guy's price is maybe $50-100 over what most M3 wheels are going for. I don't think I ever see an M3 or M-Tech wheel go for much under $300 unless it's in terrible shape.

Is the strategy to just lowball everyone no matter the asking price?
pretty much that's the thing to do on bimmerpost. Be glad your not a vendor cause most of these guys will try to pit vendors against one another over a dollar or two on a set of $2000 wheels

I have had a few reasonable low ball offers that ive kindly declined.

the mileage on a part or time in use is meaningless compared to the physical condition of a part such as this, I've seen interior trim on cars with a few thousand miles that looks worse than others with 100k on them.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2014, 09:55 AM   #46
shadow191
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design

He asked if your 328 was DCT. You're running M3 DCT paddles, but your car isn't DCT unless I missed something amazing. That's all I was clarifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
What do you mean paddles? Had to Rewire the whole thing to make them work in my non paddle car.

Actually Aman sold his car and just wanted to get rid of his wheel, I had the money and I sent it over ASAP. People need to realize that these are used parts. And just like used cars unless something is rare or not in production the price drops over time and wear of the item. Most people selling on here just list up items and don't say how long it's been in use. Yeah it's been 8 years, great condition, 80,000 miles still want $500 for something which new is $620 shipped. Nobody posts real sales prices. I know local guys who have bought M3 wheels shipped for $230-$260 off here like nothing
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2014, 09:58 AM   #47
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, LEX, MBZ, RAM, TESLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow191
He asked if your 328 was DCT. You're running M3 DCT paddles, but your car isn't DCT unless I missed something amazing. That's all I was clarifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
What do you mean paddles? Had to Rewire the whole thing to make them work in my non paddle car.

Actually Aman sold his car and just wanted to get rid of his wheel, I had the money and I sent it over ASAP. People need to realize that these are used parts. And just like used cars unless something is rare or not in production the price drops over time and wear of the item. Most people selling on here just list up items and don't say how long it's been in use. Yeah it's been 8 years, great condition, 80,000 miles still want $500 for something which new is $620 shipped. Nobody posts real sales prices. I know local guys who have bought M3 wheels shipped for $230-$260 off here like nothing
Ohhh ok yeah my 328 had no paddles now I'm running M3 DCT paddles
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 06:46 AM   #48
nyfg56
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3 AW/Fox Red 6MT

Still have it? PM,d
Appreciate 0