E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Adolf Hitler's birthday cake.

12-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #45
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep
Drives: jet black e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
I never understood why people get offended by words. They are just sounds we make to communicate. And im disappointed, I thought I was gonna see an actual birthday cake with hitlers face on it. I thought it was a joke thread. And I dont think its okay for that store to deny making the cake. If the parents are wrong, then the store is even more wrong.
That's like a black man walking into a bar and being denied service....That's not acceptable...so why is denying someone service because of their name acceptable.....PFFTT the way society works is a joke.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #46
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
I never understood why people get offended by words. They are just sounds we make to communicate. And im disappointed, I thought I was gonna see an actual birthday cake with hitlers face on it. I thought it was a joke thread. And I dont think its okay for that store to deny making the cake. If the parents are wrong, then the store is even more wrong.
Think about what you just said. If the store made a Hitler cake, in the general publics eyes, what would that say about the store?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #47
ideliver
Major
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, E71 X6M, E46 M3

Garage List
2006 BMW E46 M3 'vert  [0.00]
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2011 BMW E92  [0.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
Hmmm... I think I'll name my child after the man responsible for the largest systematic genocide in history... yeah, that's the ticket!
Mao Tse Tung killed 50+ million in China and Stalin killed 20+ but your point is well taken

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:44 PM   #48
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Think about what you just said. If the store made a Hitler cake, in the general publics eyes, what would that say about the store?
Back to what OTHER PEOPLE THINK. Bro, why do you care what other people think?? Walmart made that cake.. so are you going to boycott walmart?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:44 PM   #49
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstyle71 View Post
So just like you're automatically assume things about the child already, you also assume that no one knows anything about history unless they're Jewish? NICE I see your mentality. Sensativity?????? DUDE.....I'm ARABIC (for the 3rd time), we are discriminated against the MOST. You don't see me changing my name to DAVID WATT. You care so much about what people think then hey, alter your life as you see fit to please them. His parents don't care about what people think because it's a free country and they're exercising their rights.
WOW... ok, first off I said I'm Catholic so how would I believe that only Jews know something about history? Who the hell is judging the child?!? Obviously he didn't name himself so why in the hell would I judge him? Honestly, if you can't see something wrong with the child's PARENTS (for the 3rd time I'm saying this, but you still insist that I'm judging the child for whatever reason since I guess it helps prove your point in your mind) for naming one child "ADOLF HITLER" and the other "ARYAN NATION" then I guess their is no point in continuing this discussion. Obviously everyone in your eyes is a judgemental racist if they have an opinion about anything that doesn't qualify as being entirely liberal to the point of retardation, which is understandable since I now understand your mentality that Arabs are discrimintated against the most. So, if I named my child "all arabs should die" then I guess that would be perfectly fine with you, correct? After all it is my right to not give a f*ck what people think, just as you like to commend this child's parents on, right? How does your logic make any sense at all? The only thing more astonishing than your thought process is how you are able to draw conclusions from what I write that are entirely off. I can't even continue this conversation without slamming my head through my computer screen.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #50
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
paul, i smile every time i see your avatar
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #51
E92AXM
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

The parents are fuckign assholes bar none, no discussion. Naming your kid Adolph Hitler on purpose deserves u a smack across the fuckign face.!!! Hussein and shit is common but Adolph Hitler WTF!!!?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:46 PM   #52
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Back to what OTHER PEOPLE THINK. Bro, why do you care what other people think?? Walmart made that cake.. so are you going to boycott walmart?
From my experience, it is better to conform than to rebel.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:46 PM   #53
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
They werent making a hitler cake! They were putting a childs name on the cake. This is HIS name. The cake was NOT for the nazi hitler
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:47 PM   #54
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep

Quote:
They werent making a hitler cake! They were putting a childs name on the cake. This is HIS name. The cake was NOT for the nazi hitler
I wish life was this simple
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #55
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ideliver View Post
Mao Tse Tung killed 50+ million in China and Stalin killed 20+ but your point is well taken
... I gladly stand corrected, but I will argue that Hitler is the maniac with the most notorious name.

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:49 PM   #56
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
WOW... ok, first off I said I'm Catholic so how would I believe that only Jews know something about history? Who the hell is judging the child?!? Obviously he didn't name himself so why in the hell would I judge him? Honestly, if you can't see something wrong with the child's PARENTS (for the 3rd time I'm saying this, but you still insist that I'm judging the child for whatever reason since I guess it helps prove your point in your mind) for naming one child "ADOLF HITLER" and the other "ARYAN NATION" then I guess their is no point in continuing this discussion. Obviously everyone in your eyes is a judgemental racist if they have an opinion about anything that doesn't qualify as being entirely liberal to the point of retardation, which is understandable since I now understand your mentality that Arabs are discrimintated against the most. So, if I named my child "all arabs should die" then I guess that would be perfectly fine with you, correct? After all it is my right to not give a f*ck what people think, just as you like to commend this child's parents on, right? How does your logic make any sense at all? The only thing more astonishing than your thought process is how you are able to draw conclusions from what I write that are entirely off. I can't even continue this conversation without slamming my head through my computer screen.
wow boosted! first time ive seen you put the mod-ness aside a little and speak like a true ot-er
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #57
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
So, if I named my child "all arabs should die" then I guess that would be perfectly fine with you, correct? After all it is my right to not give a f*ck what people think
You can do that and I would not cringe. See the difference is...It's a name..who cares? You name your child that because you hate Arabs (using your example, not accusing you of anything) Then that's fine..you hate Arabs..who cares lol You just chose to make it public...that's fine why would it upset me ...I know millions hate Arabs...just like black people know millions hate them...just like Jews know millions hate them..just like Asians know millions hate them..NOW...you may bash your head through the computer screen if you wish. lol jx
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #58
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Quote:
You can do that and I would not cringe. See the difference is...It's a name..who cares? You name your child that because you hate Arabs (using your example, not accusing you of anything) Then that's fine..you hate Arabs..who cares lol You just chose to make it public...that's fine why would it upset me ...I know millions hate Arabs...just like black people know millions hate them...just like Jews know millions hate them..just like Asians know millions hate them..NOW...you may bash your head through the computer screen if you wish.

I agree to everything you said there. Who cares about a name. I could change my name to "I hate you" and would you cry? No, because who cares. Grow up people, its a name, which is just a word.

I just changed my cats name to "hondas suck" quick go post on a vtech board about my cats racism.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #59
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
wow boosted! first time ive seen you put the mod-ness aside a little and speak like a true ot-er
lol... I get cranky when I'm tired.
Quote:
You can do that and I would not cringe. See the difference is...It's a name..who cares? You name your child that because you hate Arabs (using your example, not accusing you of anything) Then that's fine..you hate Arabs..who cares lol You just chose to make it public...that's fine why would it upset me ...I know millions hate Arabs...just like black people know millions hate them...just like Jews know millions hate them..just like Asians know millions hate them..NOW...you may bash your head through the computer screen if you wish. lol jx
Ok, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then.

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #60
E92AXM
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
ive come to the conclusion that just because your arab you feel bad for yourself and your the most racist one here . I mean look at you , you drive a e92 JET BLACK M3 . And your fighting with all the white people in here. Its clear to me that you just dont agree with ANYTHING thats WHITE .
AHAHHA J.K J.K
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:58 PM   #61
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNiStErE92 View Post
ive come to the conclusion that just because your arab you feel bad for yourself and your the most racist one here . I mean look at you , you drive a e92 JET BLACK M3 . And your fighting with all the white people in here. Its clear to me that you just dont agree with ANYTHING thats WHITE .
AHAHHA J.K J.K
Lol YES...I HATE WHITIESSSSS lol NOO wait... taig335i is arabic so...you're thesis is invalid, lol
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #62
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
Rep
Drives: 2023 230i Mineral White

ass is just a word too, doesnt mean thats what you should name your child.
      12-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #63
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
lol... I get cranky when I'm tired.

Ok, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then.
Lol agreed....or disagreed lol
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:00 PM   #64
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW View Post
ass is just a word too, doesnt mean thats what you should name your child.
Doesn't mean you shouldn't either...
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #65
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
You should definitely drop the pilot job and take up philosophy.

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:03 PM   #66
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
Rep
Drives: 2023 230i Mineral White

Quote: