E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > im so freaking done for. . . . im so freaking done for

05-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #89
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
Find a traffic attorney.... OR Air Up the Bicycle Bro...
Hahaha...

And you have go to be aware of your surroundings dude...I always know where the cops are in my area..they are so predictable.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #90
Takumi587
///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
I say Contest the ticket!
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 12:29 AM   #91
sinnet112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
Just to postpone the date? You can get 2 legal extensions. . . . so what good would all this do?
Postponing the date means the officer, who had originally planned to show up at that original date, would have to change the plans he had on the new date to accommodate the court hearing. He may or may not be able to come, and if he can't come, you're at a significant advantage.

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 01:53 AM   #92
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPDAN View Post
Hey Boost, back to the "NO drilling the front bumper for plates". there's some company out there that makes frames on some strong ass magnets... They look legit and you wont even have to f with the tow hook... I'll try and find the link...
thanks man

But keep in mind that this is only for about . . . . . . a 15 minute period of time haha. Just long enough to pull over in a parking lot, throw the front plate on (via the tow hook mount, or whatever else), drive to where ever it's supposed to signed off at, get it signed off, pull over and take it back off.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 01:56 AM   #93
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnet112 View Post
Postponing the date means the officer, who had originally planned to show up at that original date, would have to change the plans he had on the new date to accommodate the court hearing. He may or may not be able to come, and if he can't come, you're at a significant advantage.
I know. . . but I'm allowed 2 legal extensions, and I'm fighting this via Trial by Mail. . . .

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 09:18 AM   #94
cipher5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Donington Grey X3M Comp

Sorry man, good luck!
Appreciate 0