E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > New My Sweet Sixteen came on tonight

07-07-2006, 07:07 PM   #23
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

lol... the only guys i've seen have been black guys tho (and the fat one was questionable, and the one with dreads was definitely ghey, but he got a new 5 series...).

You guys see the trailer for the new one coming on July 11th? 2 Indian-American sisters, one gets a benz, one gets a BENTLEY, 2 houses, diamonds. Thats f'd up. So a Bentley is the car to be topped now by these spoiled brats. They're from Houston though, so I wanna watch it.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2006, 02:23 AM   #24
windnsea00
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

That show is sickening. However on a positive note I got to attend one of the parties back in my senior year of HS in `04. It was the one with Jackie and Lauren at the Hard Rock Cafe of La Jolla. They had a good dj with some sweet techno, Unwritten law played (eh...free at least), met pauly shore, pretty girls...can't complain. Jackie who was a grade below me got a new black E46 M3 6-spd for her first car and I saw Lauren driving an E90 recently.
      07-08-2006, 02:49 AM   #25
BmwOwnsMe
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325 xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
hahaha Fitty is the shiet!!! him and Eminem are the 2 rappers I like most.
50 cent is a bitch!!! fcuk Gunit. Did you hear Jadakiss rip him a new one on the Sorry Ms Jackson track?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2006, 08:50 AM   #26
jpsquared
Another transplanted NY'er
Rep
Drives: '06 330i 6MT TiAg

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwOwnsMe
50 cent is a bitch!!! fcuk Gunit. Did you hear Jadakiss rip him a new one on the Sorry Ms Jackson track?
Holy crap, I just realized I'm old, because I barely understood most of these posts.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2006, 11:03 AM   #27
BeeEmDubU
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwOwnsMe
do you have a link for that track? the only one i've heard is called checkmate
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2006, 07:25 PM   #28
tl_boy
Major
Rep

I think I saw that one. Was it those really preppy girls? that one was weak if i recall. I like the fat black guy's (PUFFY came, nuff said!), and kinda the Arabian girl from Cali one because she went shopping in Paris just for her outfit. Thats crazy. I heard there was one with a Maybach and private jet but I never saw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windnsea00
That show is sickening. However on a positive note I got to attend one of the parties back in my senior year of HS in `04. It was the one with Jackie and Lauren at the Hard Rock Cafe of La Jolla. They had a good dj with some sweet techno, Unwritten law played (eh...free at least), met pauly shore, pretty girls...can't complain. Jackie who was a grade below me got a new black E46 M3 6-spd for her first car and I saw Lauren driving an E90 recently.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2006, 07:52 PM   #29
akhbhaat
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M318ti Type-R Turbo S

You all do realize the kid's ridiculous behavior is all part of the show's appeal, no? Would you really care to watch if the kid was modest and humble?
      07-08-2006, 07:53 PM   #30
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhbhaat
You all do realize the kid's ridiculous behavior is all part of the show's appeal, no? Would you really care to watch if the kid was modest and humble?
Yeah those are the ones that I actually watch. There's been a couple of them.

Appreciate 0
      07-09-2006, 03:19 AM   #31
windnsea00
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl_boy
I think I saw that one. Was it those really preppy girls? that one was weak if i recall. I like the fat black guy's (PUFFY came, nuff said!), and kinda the Arabian girl from Cali one because she went shopping in Paris just for her outfit. Thats crazy. I heard there was one with a Maybach and private jet but I never saw it.
Jackie the younger one with dark hair dressed preppy...USC girl now, go figure haha. There's was one of the first to be filmed (back in `04) before the show took off with some insanely rich parties. Another girl from my past high school who was a few grades younger had a big party also...she was the Roswell girl who moved to La Jolla, never met her nor would I want to based off the way she acted lol.
      07-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #32
tl_boy
Major
Rep

The one from Houston is 2 night!

I heard that MTV "pumps" up the shows. A friend who is friends with someone who attended the Houston party told me that those girls were not that popular, and that MTV juices it up. i believe it. Notice how in EVERY MSSS, there is a kid who's jaw drops and goes... OOHHHHHH.....

rotflmao. So stupid. I'm still gonna watch it tho!

Lets see the Bentley 2nite..

Quote:
Originally Posted by windnsea00
Jackie the younger one with dark hair dressed preppy...USC girl now, go figure haha. There's was one of the first to be filmed (back in `04) before the show took off with some insanely rich parties. Another girl from my past high school who was a few grades younger had a big party also...she was the Roswell girl who moved to La Jolla, never met her nor would I want to based off the way she acted lol.
Appreciate 0