E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > HK Temper Tantrum

02-16-2009, 08:08 AM   #1
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
HK Temper Tantrum

Woman missed her flight in Hong Kong.

Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

it couldve been a flight for something really important; maybe a sick family member or something. if thats the case, then she should have been smart enough to plan accordingly.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 08:14 AM   #3
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

....or shes just a bitch.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars4lyfe View Post
she had a business meeting to sell fake nike shoes and she was going to sell 12 pair and now she missed this wonderful and life-changing deal that would have made her 50 dolla which equals to 1,000,999,876.42 hong kong dolla's
      02-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
it couldve been a flight for something really important; maybe a sick family member or something. if thats the case, then she should have been smart enough to plan accordingly.
...Or simply knowing that she will not have her suitcase for a couple of day
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 10:39 AM   #6
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

couldn't watch more then 30 seconds of that biatch!
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #7
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
...Or simply knowing that she will not have her suitcase for a couple of day
Hong Kong International Airport does not offer any domestic flight (there's simply no domestic flight in Hong Kong). According to international air traffic standard, her checked luggage will be unloaded from the plane, which would cause major delay to the flight. A major PITA......

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER View Post
couldn't watch more then 30 seconds of that biatch!
I watched 7 seconds and have to shut it off. I was laughing so hard.
      02-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #8
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Watched the entire video. The ground staff offered to rebook her but she was too hysterical to even listen.
      02-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #9
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Hong Kong International Airport does not offer any domestic flight (there's simply no domestic flight in Hong Kong). According to international air traffic standard, her checked luggage will be unloaded from the plane, which would cause major delay to the flight. A major PITA......

I watched 7 seconds and have to shut it off. I was laughing so hard.

Here's the story, from Yahoo link :

HONG KONG (Reuters Life!) – A Chinese woman who freaked out at Hong Kong's international airport after missing her flight has hit the big time on YouTube after her hysterics were filmed and uploaded to the video sharing website.

The middle-aged woman was seen charging at a security guard at the departure gate, before screaming "aieyyahhhhh," at the top of her lungs in a rant that lasts about three minutes.

The woman, sprawled on the ground, was seen wailing. An elderly man travelling with her tried to pull her to her feet but she shouted in Cantonese: "I want to go, I want to go."

Cathay Pacific said it had already closed the aircraft's doors and had offloaded the woman's baggage, and so was unable to allow her to board the flight to San Francisco.

"Don't be so upset, don't be so emotional," a male Cathay Pacific staff member is heard saying on the video.

Cathay Pacific said the incident occurred earlier this month, and the video appeared to have been loaded onto YouTube late last week. By Monday, the "woman going insane after missing her flight video" had over 400,000 hits.

In 2006, another sensational outburst by a stressed-out Hong Kong man captured the imagination of many people in this fast-paced, money-obsessed, Asian financial capital.

The middle-aged man, who chastised and swore at a youngster in a six-minute-long diatribe aboard a double decker bus, was dubbed "Bus-Uncle" and a video of the incident received close to two million hits.

His quote "I have pressure, you have pressure" became a catch-phrase and sparked navel-gazing at the pressure that many over-worked Hong Kong citizens suffer.

As for the woman at the airport, Cathay Pacific said it put her and her two travel companions on a later flight to Los Angeles, at no extra cost.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #10
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post

HONG KONG (Reuters Life!) – A Chinese woman who freaked out at Hong Kong's international airport after missing her flight has hit the big time on YouTube after her hysterics were filmed and uploaded to the video sharing website.

The middle-aged woman was seen charging at a security guard at the departure gate, before screaming "aieyyahhhhh," at the top of her lungs in a rant that lasts about three minutes.

The woman, sprawled on the ground, was seen wailing. An elderly man travelling with her tried to pull her to her feet but she shouted in Cantonese: "I want to go, I want to go."

Cathay Pacific said it had already closed the aircraft's doors and had offloaded the woman's baggage, and so was unable to allow her to board the flight to San Francisco.

"Don't be so upset, don't be so emotional," a male Cathay Pacific staff member is heard saying on the video.

Cathay Pacific said the incident occurred earlier this month, and the video appeared to have been loaded onto YouTube late last week. By Monday, the "woman going insane after missing her flight video" had over 400,000 hits.

In 2006, another sensational outburst by a stressed-out Hong Kong man captured the imagination of many people in this fast-paced, money-obsessed, Asian financial capital.

The middle-aged man, who chastised and swore at a youngster in a six-minute-long diatribe aboard a double decker bus, was dubbed "Bus-Uncle" and a video of the incident received close to two million hits.

His quote "I have pressure, you have pressure" became a catch-phrase and sparked navel-gazing at the pressure that many over-worked Hong Kong citizens suffer.

As for the woman at the airport, Cathay Pacific said it put her and her two travel companions on a later flight to Los Angeles, at no extra cost.
I couldn't quite make out what she's yelling. It doesn't sound like straight up Cantonese. She must have some really thick accent because I can hear / understand the ground staff really well. The first comment that came out of my wife's mouth was, "Oh, she looks like my mother when she throws a temper tantrum."
      02-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #11
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Quote:
I couldn't quite make out what she's yelling. It doesn't sound like straight up Cantonese. She must have some really thick accent because I can hear / understand the ground staff really well. The first comment that came out of my wife's mouth was, "Oh, she looks like my mother when she throws a temper tantrum."
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 11:40 AM   #12
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
nah, she's just throwing such a tantrum that her Cantonese is all fuxed up. Near the end of the video where she starts bitching at the attendants with actual words...you can make it out.

Damn, what a bitch!!!!
      02-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #13
hollandjean
JD/MBA
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E71 2015 F36

pure pathetic...
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #14
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars4lyfe View Post
she had a business meeting to sell fake nike shoes and she was going to sell 12 pair and now she missed this wonderful and life-changing deal that would have made her 50 dolla which equals to 1,000,999,876.42 hong kong dolla's

...dolla...lmao
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #15
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

women are such drama queens.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #16
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
nah, she's just throwing such a tantrum that her Cantonese is all fuxed up. Near the end of the video where she starts bitching at the attendants with actual words...you can make it out.

Damn, what a bitch!!!!
As a home grown from Hong Kong (lived there all the way until 18), I don't see how someone could be so emotional that would fuck up their own language. LOL'ed
      02-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #17
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post

Reminded be "bus-uncle"...
      02-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #18
Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

I'd be scared if I was there lol.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #19
EMG E92
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw

wow...just wow

Freelance SEO
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #20
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Jesus, they should have used this kind of HK to solve that HK temper tantrum.

02-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #21
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
As a home grown from Hong Kong (lived there all the way until 18), I don't see how someone could be so emotional that would fuck up their own language. LOL'ed
hahahahahha man don't you feel like bitch slapping some sense into her
      02-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #22
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
she sounds cantonese with mainland chinese accent....saying "its inhumane for the flight left without me"...."now what??? now what???"

she blamed the ground crew let her "companion" on board but left without her....
(duh....coz her companion get on board with the boarding pass ON TIME!)

sometimes in Hong Kong...they will call out passenger's name for final call....dunno how she missed it....stupid!!! (she blamed the airport to be stupid)...