E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Oil level inactive and water pump full blast in accessory?

04-30-2024, 08:36 PM   #1
arlind.hoti
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335is coupe

Oil level inactive and water pump full blast in accessory?

Last week I finished up my single turbo build on my 335is and along with that I also replaced water pump, thermostat, oil pan gasket, so and so while I had the subframe off. Well I am now getting the 2E7C code which is causing oil level to be inactive and oil temp is now very sporadic and not reading well. Water pump also turns on when I open a door and just stays on when I put it in accessory. The code does goes away when I unplug the water pump. I should also mention that the water pump is the pierburg all aluminum one and not the OEM one so I don't know if the one they sent out could be faulty or what, but I am lost here and it's stressing me out because I never had this issue before I went single turbo.
Appreciate 0