E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Jokes!!!

07-26-2007, 03:25 PM   #23
ShiraiwaRiku
Baby Driver
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Alpine White | Navigation | Premium | Osram HID 6000K Headlight, Foglight | LED Blackline | M-Tech Steering Wheel, Rear Bumper | AC Schnitzer Pedals, E-Brake, Decklid, Rooftop, Front Spoiler, Side Skirt, Racing Spring | Tint 35/50 | DRL Disabled | Carbon Fiber Grill, Emblem | MTec 2.1 Halos | LED Interior Xenon | Painted Red Calipers | JleviSW LED Signals & Licence Plate Kit | Voltage Stabilizer | GruppeM Intake | Remus PowerSound Quad Exhaust | MorrVS8 with Bridegestone RE960
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2007, 01:10 PM   #24
00o00
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: its comming...

so its a mailmans last day... he hand delivering the mail to all the houses, at the last house a very pretty woman answers the door, and invites him in for a drink, after the drink she askes him if he would like a sandwich, he thinks for a minute and says
"what the heck, this is my last stop ever"
so the woman makes a sandwich, the mailman very politly thanks the woman when he is done and starts to leave... the woman says
"would you like to go upstairs to end your long career as a mailman"
of course the mailman, being a guys agrees that this would be a very fitting end to his career, so he goes and has sex with the beautiful woman
when they ended he thanks her for the fun time and steps out the door... the woman yells after him
"WAIT WAIT I FORGOT SOMETHING"
and hands him a dollar
at this point he gets kind of curious
"okay" he says
"i can understand the drink, and the sandwich..."
"...and while i was taken aback by the sex, i can still understand"
"but why on earth are you giving me a dollar"
the woman responds...
"When i asked my husband how i should show my appretiation for all those years of bring us the mail he said 'fuck him... give him a dollar!'"
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 01:31 PM   #25
cgnahc
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 ZSP

good one
      08-22-2007, 12:26 PM   #26
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
A little boy came down to breakfast. Since he lived on a farm, his mother asked if he had done his chores. "Not yet", said the little boy. His mother tells him he can't have any breakfast until he does his chores. Well, he's alittle pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast andhis mother gives him a bowl of dry cerial. "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?", he asks. "well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon, either. I also saw you kick the cow, so you aren't getting any milk this morning.

Just about then, his father comes down for breakfast, and he kicks the cat as he's walking into the kitchen. The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and say, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 01:48 PM   #27
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoYank View Post
A little boy came down to breakfast. Since he lived on a farm, his mother asked if he had done his chores. "Not yet", said the little boy. His mother tells him he can't have any breakfast until he does his chores. Well, he's alittle pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast andhis mother gives him a bowl of dry cerial. "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?", he asks. "well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon, either. I also saw you kick the cow, so you aren't getting any milk this morning.

Just about then, his father comes down for breakfast, and he kicks the cat as he's walking into the kitchen. The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and say, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0