E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > 2015 Mustang Reviews Are Out!!!!!

11-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #111
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Good stuff man, let me know how you like it. Have you seen the RTR? My SS is supposed to start production this week but that RTR has me seriously considering eating the deposit.
I plan on upholding this new title of being the unspoken, token Mustang sales rep, Justin. So count on me being all over here with some comparisons and a write-up once I've had some time with it lol. I'm a fan of the RTR's wheels and diffuser but my opinion on the snout LEDs is still reserved. Definitely a polarizing feature. If those wheels aren't absurd in pricing I might make them my go-to.

What's the tentative ETA for the SS? I fucking love that car, especially in that silver/grey paint finish. My neighbor has one and I can't stop staring at the rear fender treatment where they flare out. Btw I thought you were holding out for a possible Bullitt .

Last edited by Year's_End; 11-10-2014 at 12:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2014, 03:16 PM   #112
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
I plan on upholding this new title of being the unspoken, token Mustang sales rep, Justin. So count on me being all over here with some comparisons and a write-up once I've had some time with it lol. I'm a fan of the RTR's wheels and diffuser but my opinion on the snout LEDs is still reserved. Definitely a polarizing feature. If those wheels aren't absurd in pricing I might make them my go-to.

What's the tentative ETA for the SS? I fucking love that car, especially in that silver/grey paint finish. My neighbor has one and I can't stop staring at the rear fender treatment where they flare out. Btw I thought you were holding out for a possible Bullitt .
Yeah man carry that torch. My idea for the RTR would be removing the stripes and the rear spoiler, along with doing something about those LEDs. I think it'd look great in Guard with that treatment.

ETA on the SS is who knows. GM isn't really providing much information (and I'm sure some of that has to do with the volatile supplier issues and the plant closing down), but according to the guys who ordered last year, expect it in March. Really once it gets on the boat, there are a lot of things that can happen and their routes seem to be dynamic.

Trust me, I'm still looking for that Bullitt. But in the meantime I figured in the three or so more years until that possibility, I'd check out the last of the Holdens to come here; I've always been a huge fan. I still plan to make the decision on the Bullitt when the time comes, a lot can happen between now and then, but if it's as good as it should be, I'll either offload the SS, or hopefully maybe just do both. We'll see.
Appreciate 0