E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Ooooh God....Amnesia

07-03-2007, 09:28 PM   #1
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Ooooh God....Amnesia

went last summer, and cannnoot wait for next monday to come along to go again..........mmmmmmmmmm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Thats nitrogen thats shooting out by the way......feels so good cuz everyone is so hot and its ice cold.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2007, 09:37 PM   #2
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

have any of you e90post members ever been there too?? Or just Ibiza in the summer time?!

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
daveyg
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i e90

Garage List
07 335i sedan  [0.00]
2006 e90  [0.00]
Boost i knew you were a party'r They are on X and f-in all night huh?Have a good time be safe, Late!!
      07-04-2007, 01:51 AM   #4
AryoBarzan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

Nope, can't say I have, but I have to say that it does look like a good time.
When is this and what is it exactly? Looks sort of like a combination between a rave and a club.
Ticketmaster comes up with locations in NY and OH... Any close to LA?

Hopefully EDC didn't drain me too much of money
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 03:38 AM   #5
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryoBarzan View Post
Nope, can't say I have, but I have to say that it does look like a good time.
When is this and what is it exactly? Looks sort of like a combination between a rave and a club.
Ticketmaster comes up with locations in NY and OH... Any close to LA?

Hopefully EDC didn't drain me too much of money
No its a club on the island of Ibiza off the coast of spain. Ibiza is basically an island that only contains clubs. This club is up all night from june till august, all summer long, no tickets or anything needed.....and its europe so no ID's for anything!

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 05:06 AM   #6
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
No its a club on the island of Ibiza off the coast of spain. Ibiza is basically an island that only contains clubs. This club is up all night from june till august, all summer long, no tickets or anything needed.....and its europe so no ID's for anything!
(Borat voice) I like!

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 10:36 AM   #7
leejoobin
help
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

bom chicka wah wah ~
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 11:19 AM   #8
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
That looks like a fucking blast. The mixes are off the chain! Finding trance mixes like that is a bitch on the internet. Oh and I've never seen soooo many hot asses in one place at a time.

Couple questions, where exactly is it? Can you get away not speaking any other language but english there? Is there a cover? How many clubs are on this island? Is it a pain in the ass to get into them, like mega lines?

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 12:53 PM   #9
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
That looks like a fucking blast. The mixes are off the chain! Finding trance mixes like that is a bitch on the internet. Oh and I've never seen soooo many hot asses in one place at a time.

Couple questions, where exactly is it? Can you get away not speaking any other language but english there? Is there a cover? How many clubs are on this island? Is it a pain in the ass to get into them, like mega lines?
There are A LOT of clubs in ibiza, thats basically all the island is haha. Its between 20-55 euros to get in and its located half way between Ibiza and San Antonio on the main road, on the opposite side of the highway from the village of San Rafael. Its open every night of the week and fully packed from june till august, then most of the clubs close till the next summer.

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 12:59 PM   #10
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

that video looked like a bunch of guys on a dance floor starring at a bunch of go go dancers bumping there boners into each other....

theres no good reason to be a part of that unless its a good dj

not saying ibiza sucks, far from it, just saying that video blows (least the beginning)
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 01:15 PM   #11
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
that video looked like a bunch of guys on a dance floor starring at a bunch of go go dancers bumping there boners into each other....

theres no good reason to be a part of that unless its a good dj

not saying ibiza sucks, far from it, just saying that video blows (least the beginning)
haha, no dude, trust me there are lots of girls on the dance floor too.......there are lots of girls on that dance floor haha....wow, the US does have sh*t on clubs in europe. I dont remember any big name DJ's that I know of playing for the total of the 5 nights that I went to Amnesia last year but the mixes were SOOOO GOOD.

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 02:54 PM   #12
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Yea, Europe is where its at.

Hey get some from over there Cds and burn me some.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 04:18 PM   #13
AryoBarzan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
Oh... pfff...
Not going to be in Europe anytime soon, so no way I'm getting in there
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #14
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Im here........and omg im going out of my mind right now. No sleep, no nothing except smoking w**d, dancing till 8am in clubs, and the girls girls girls.....I dont know where my brain is right now or my camera so i'll post tons of pics at the end of my trip. Though I think some of them arent allowed on the forum.

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2007, 12:36 PM   #15
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
haha that's what PMs are for.

Have fun man!

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2007, 03:59 AM   #16
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

I have some really bad pics.....i dunno if that stuff is allowed on here, even with a NWS warning hah

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2007, 04:04 AM   #17
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

its only been 3 days and Im being told that im doing what a normal person would do in a whole week in terms of smoking, drinking, clubing, staying up till 10am or getting no sleep, having un-proper relations with girls from clubs, and other such things.....But my answer to them has been; No man, no hah, im trying to pack 6 months worth of euro time into 2 weeks...so i dont need to be told to take things easy. Hahahaha people are telling me that Im forgeting everything that has to do with being good and with God and that im going to loose my mind if i continue on like this for the next 2 weeks......but so what, Im having fun and i feel good, im not forcing anything upon myself haha, so if i dont want to sleep or if im partying hard its fine with my. Plus, its only for 2 weeks out of this whole year that im going to be ok to go crazy like this, so to me its ok, its only 2 weeks. Once i come back, everything will go back into normal mode.

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2007, 06:58 AM   #18
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I'd do the same. I miss college already and it's only been 2 years haha.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2007, 11:59 AM   #19
bartman32
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Sounds like fun man! Have a blast!
Appreciate 0