E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > no crank no start

04-24-2024, 02:50 PM   #1
n54ang3l
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 335i

no crank no start

Hi, new to posting forums i usually look through them.
the past 2 days i’ve had a no crank no start issue. all started when i replaced my crankshaft position sensor. had to be swapped because kept throwing car into limp mode, all said and done sensor is in, start car, still long crank like old sensor. clear codes and runs perfect. when coming back from test drive i turn car off and try and turn car back on. no crank no start. mess around with sensor tightness a little bit. car starts. this kept happening on and off for the next hour trying to figure out the right tightness for the bolt. then continued to go home (almost 2hr drive) ran PERFECT. i get home park the car and give it the last test. boom. no crank no start, kept reading forums and decided to just replace the starter because i kept hearing just 1 click and fuel pump priming. nothing even after starter replacement. still no crank no start. can i get a little more info on this ? really just want to drive the car
Appreciate 0