E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Audi Problems :)

Closed Thread

03-08-2014, 10:45 AM   #23
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Audi TT-RS

Garage List
Shitty attitude... only to those who are telling me spending money on a car like this is stupid, and I should have bought this or that. Thats the stupid shit.

I posted about my car and some idiots automatically go off on other cars bla bla bla lol.

Every time someone buys a BMW I should tell them they should have bought a Huffy, its better on gas mileage after all...

I, in fact do not care of your opinions, I just shared what it was. You think any news broadcasts care about how you will take the news, no they just share it. Get over it lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 10:47 AM   #24
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmo85 View Post
Its MSRP is way too high, considering it is a VW Golf built in a poor former Soviet Union Republic. IMHO.
Says people that are usually jealous and cant afford what they want...
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 10:51 AM   #25
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by reihani View Post
Highschool girls love these things.
And soccer Moms love your mini van...
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 11:35 AM   #26
Ca$hOnly
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Go buy it with daddy's credit card and go away.

PS. You sound like a spoiled little girl.
      03-08-2014, 11:51 AM   #27
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Daddys credit card lol..... ok.

PS: You sound like a dumb ass.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 01:57 PM   #28
Alpine435i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335is808 View Post
dam, guess i been underestimating these haha, dont see them very often though down here. whats the msrp for a ttrs?
Don't let a meaningless 0-60 MPH figure fool you...anything with AWD and the ability to launch without much restriction will move from a dig, but that's it. They still only trap 111-112 MPH stock. Nothing too impressive for a $70K performance car. It's slower than anything else in its price range...M3, Cayman S, Corvette, GT500, ZL1, C63, etc.

0-60 numbers are for magazine racers. No one launches their car full boil on the street.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 02:48 PM   #29
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

23k doesn't sound too bad for the performance you'd get (compared to GT-R upgrades at least).
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 03:40 PM   #30
Desmo85
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E60 / E87 / E89

Quote:
Originally Posted by EURO-SCHNELL View Post
Says people that are usually jealous and cant afford what they want...
Right. I'd rather own a TT which shares the plattform with this beast:

Too bad I'am stuck with the E89. Bummer.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 11:00 PM   #31
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Ohhh an E89 zzzz car lol. How grand that is. I saw an 80 year old geriatric climbing out I one at the gym yesterday. Yep, should have bought one of those great Grampa cars...

I didn't pay $70,000 for my Audi lol. Better do some homework.

The car runs low 12s for any driver not crippled. Yeah, that's pretty quick for what it is, and the mod potential is great, and that's why I bought it.

I could car less what shares it's platform. Performance is performance.

But go on about how sorry I should feel over your lame attempts to talk shit lol.

Last edited by EURO-SCHNELL; 03-08-2014 at 11:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 11:04 PM   #32
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine435i View Post
. No one launches their car full boil on the street.
Soo, you speak for everyone lol. Good to know
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 11:42 PM   #33
MPowerZ32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Man

You clearly don't care about our opinions. You bash on everybody who disagrees with you. Why are you here? Did Audizine send you to stir shit up here? lol
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 11:44 PM   #34
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I post here because I'm a previous BMW owner. And I enjoy all cars.

I didn't bash anyone's opinions. I stated it was stupid for people to tell me I should have bought X Y or Z... If people thought this kit was expensive... That's fine. Think it's crazy... That's fine.

I didn't start being a dick until I received the attitude.

Could have been fine if people stuck to te topic of the posts intent.
But, that wasn't the issue as is evident above.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #35
son_of_siggy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: CTS-V

It's the internet dude. You can't post on a forum and then get mad when people's opinions don't validate what you wanted to here. Ultimately you posted because you wanted people to look at the mods you were about to do and say "awesome, that's going to be badass." Instead, some said "why spend 23k on that car when you could be driving a C7," or something similar. So what? You could have had a good attitude about it, but instead reacted harshly to people who simply didn't see the point in dropping that kind of money into that car.

I wouldn't do it, but then again I don't drive that car and am not in love with it. Some may look at my 66 GMC and think I'd be nuts to drop 10k into that thing. After all it's just an old POS truck, but it's MINE.

I honestly don't care what you do with your money, but if you're going to be exploring the internets you're going to have to grow some thicker skin and learn to react better when people tell you they think you're crazy. Let other people be the dicks, but don't go down to that level.

Like I said, I think the TTRS is a badass car, and really like how it looks. Couldn't ever own one because my wife says it looks like a girl's car, and she'd tell me that everyday I drive it if I bought one.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #36
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
And soccer Moms love your mini van...
LOL! *zing* always hilarious to watch mommy mobile drivers try to make fun of other people's cars....wasted.

as for the APR stuff...too much money for sure. I'd say just do some basic tuning on the RS and enjoy it. It already comes very capable out of the box!
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2014, 02:38 PM   #37
Black Gold
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_siggy View Post
It's the internet dude. You can't post on a forum and then get mad when people's opinions don't validate what you wanted to here. Ultimately you posted because you wanted people to look at the mods you were about to do and say "awesome, that's going to be badass." Instead, some said "why spend 23k on that car when you could be driving a C7," or something similar. So what? You could have had a good attitude about it, but instead reacted harshly to people who simply didn't see the point in dropping that kind of money into that car.

I wouldn't do it, but then again I don't drive that car and am not in love with it. Some may look at my 66 GMC and think I'd be nuts to drop 10k into that thing. After all it's just an old POS truck, but it's MINE.

I honestly don't care what you do with your money, but if you're going to be exploring the internets you're going to have to grow some thicker skin and learn to react better when people tell you they think you're crazy. Let other people be the dicks, but don't go down to that level.

Like I said, I think the TTRS is a badass car, and really like how it looks. Couldn't ever own one because my wife says it looks like a girl's car, and she'd tell me that everyday I drive it if I bought one.
agree

plus, whether you realize it or not, it seemed like the thread was asking a question, "should I do this"? it did not seem like you were sharing that you decided to do it with the forum

that's why I posted my feedback. unfortunately, you were not open to other opinions and reacted very harshly, though clearly its always best to get what you want.
      03-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #38
Robert
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i -> is350 -> Tesla M3 perf

Quote:
For a guy who doesn't give a fuck you spend a lot of time justifying your position. Go buy it. Enjoy it. Stop posting about it and spending so much time explaining how little you care of our thoughts. If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted. I think the TTRS is an awesome car. But I wouldn't spend 23k modding it. I think that's a ridiculous price, even given the results. Someone could do a one off kit for less I feel like.
Yea seriously, he's like you mad brah but he's the one coming off as mad.
      03-09-2014, 07:12 PM   #39
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
LOL! *zing* always hilarious to watch mommy mobile drivers try to make fun of other people's cars....wasted.

as for the APR stuff...too much money for sure. I'd say just do some basic tuning on the RS and enjoy it. It already comes very capable out of the box!
I was thinking this after going over the Stage II tune, and basic bolt ons. It gives almost DOUBLE hp at 2800 rpms over the Stg III, but looses alot in top end and when on 100 oct map.

Overall I might just do the Stage II, get me about 500whp, and see how that fairs at less than half the cost of Stg III. Everything is the same for bolt ons wise, minus the $12,500 Stage III hardware and tune.

I have at least 6 months to decide.

Everyone thinking im mad, nope, im just very emphatic in dealing with morons. Get over it, "grow some thick skin"
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2014, 07:15 PM   #40
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Sucks you let others dictate what you own by their opinions... Many have said the same thing to me. And then they get over it when they drive it. I dont buy anything based on others opinions. Sucks that you do.

Hell, I have over $30,000 into mods in my Dodge, people laugh at it, and I still have a great time driving it not giving any fucks lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2014, 09:52 PM   #41
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
.....if you're going to be exploring the internets you're going to have to grow some thicker skin and learn to react better when people tell you they think you're crazy. Let other people be the dicks, but don't go down to that level.

the TT-RS is a waaaaaay more muscular and interesting looking car than the CTS-V. I don't think your wife understands up from down when it comes to design.....but at least you sleep well at night knowing she'll ridicule and demean you if you don't choose your car according to her tastes. (LOL).

oh but have some thick skin! this is only the internet, matey!
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #42
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
I was thinking this after going over the Stage II tune, and basic bolt ons. It gives almost DOUBLE hp at 2800 rpms over the Stg III, but looses alot in top end and when on 100 oct map.

Overall I might just do the Stage II, get me about 500whp, and see how that fairs at less than half the cost of Stg III. Everything is the same for bolt ons wise, minus the $12,500 Stage III hardware and tune.

I have at least 6 months to decide.

Everyone thinking im mad, nope, im just very emphatic in dealing with morons. Get over it, "grow some thick skin"
i know at least 2 friends who have a TT-RS with a Stage 2 kit and they said the car is a total ANIMAL after it.....easily getting 500hp or above. That is some serious power for a car that is already mega, mega quick. I definitely think you should start gradual and see how far you want to go! At some point, reliability and useability also become issues.....so it really depends on how you use the car and what you want out of it.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2014, 10:35 PM   #43
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Its my DD now, and it wont be an issue when it has 500 plus whp. My last DD ended up that way, now it has 700whp.

But ill be building one of these soon too. It will be a fun drive to work. But ill probably have an old MKII golf for a DD, always liked them.

https://www.facebook.com/kitzkrieg?ref=br_tf
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #44
Bavarian Beast
Too many wagons on the bahn.....
Rep
Drives: LMB 2011 BMW e93

Great thread. Post some pics when you finish the mod!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread