E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Raced an RS4 tonight...Wow I love the 335...

Closed Thread

06-08-2007, 10:30 AM   #133
kyotousa
Banned
Rep
Drives: Acura TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarthuss View Post
You freaking moron! This whole forum is full of BMW fanboys, it's e90post!!! Seriously, to think you badger other people for being "stupid". It's like going to Japan and complaining that the place if full of Japanese people. Or going to France and complaining that there's too many French people. GOD YOUR ANNOYING!

i no gonna have you fanboy...hahhahhaha....i no like-a my TSX..hhhhahahaha....I like-a da gangsta...hahahaha...You like-a da retard hahhahhaa...did clown sticka da gun up your butt..hahhhaha.

jokes on you
...If fanboy is simple as Japanese in Japan or Franch in France then why do you care if I call you a fanboy or not.
In fact you should go around and announce that you are an ignorant BMW fanboy....

BMW fanboy ftw...
M3 is the ultimate car....
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #134
kyotousa
Banned
Rep
Drives: Acura TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW320i View Post
l0o0ol it's true what y2b3k said, you ricers are really dumb!!!

that 320i has 650hp, so you either didnt understand what's that video about, or you think that 350-400 hp is gonna beat a 650 hp...

either way you are dumb....

let's use both ways:
speculation: M3 will get 4.4-4.3 0-60 times, cuz bmw under estimates it's cars performance, procede 335i gets 4.5, so M3 beats 335i with procede

no speculation (i prefer this): nothing is sure yet, we cant say a procede 335i will beat an M3...

both ways you loose...

your going nowhere with your argument....
So that 650hp car has 320i engine or wat?.....LOL you are really a dumbass

whatever you prefer...I can say whatever I want.....So whatever you don't want to say I can say it.....

both way you loose
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2007, 01:20 AM   #135
y2b3k
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotousa View Post
another fanboy

donno why someone want to call me a e-gangsta and fantasize that I don't have any friend.
maybe you have some gangsta loving fetish??....did gangsta stick gun into your asshole or something?
Too bad I ain't one of them.....go stick ur dick in ur civic fart can...that's faster...
good job typing this shit ...i am done at first sentence...lol

learn how to edit your paragraph thx...lol
Hey Moron:

How about you try and attack my arguments rather than going off-topic, RETARD. I guess that your IQ is too low to come up with some better counter-points, so you had to talk SMACK yet again... LOL @ Kyoto-the-gangsta wannabe on a BMW forum.

Seriouly, from what I've seen, your arguments and logic is sh!t. You take other people's words/quotes out of context and try to build an argument. And when you can't come up w/ a better argument, you resort to calling people Fanboys, LMFAO. Kyoto, how old are you? Have you gone thru puberty yet, because you sound like an immature dweet.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2007, 01:26 AM   #136
y2b3k
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotousa View Post
So that 650hp car has 320i engine or wat?.....LOL you are really a dumbass

whatever you prefer...I can say whatever I want.....So whatever you don't want to say I can say it.....

both way you loose
No, obviously the 650hp car doesn't have the 320i engine...duh
However, just like people doing Engine swaps on RSXs etc.. the Car is still a RSX even though the engine may have been swapped out.

Your trying to say that if I change the battery in my 335i, then it won't be a 335i anymore? LOL, it'll be a 335i w/ a "special batt" whooopie, it's still a 335i

It doesn't matter what they do to the engine or drivetrain. So if someone put a 335i engine into a 320i, could they call their 320i a 335i now because they have the same engine? Or would it be a "sleeper" 320i w/ a more powerful engine? Logic shows that obviously people would still call it a 320i, as shown by its badging, but it'll be modified to beat cocky TSX owners like YOU, HAHAHA
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread