E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > e90post WAAAAMBULANCE

12-15-2007, 05:05 PM   #1
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
e90post WAAAAMBULANCE

This thread is dedicated to all the whiners of e90post. Why? I'm sick and tired of reading all the posts about "my car broke, I'll never buy a BMW again! horrible experience with my dealer! car sucks, my breaks squeak!, etc" Scroll down the general section, theres one said post 8 out of 10 posts of someone bitching.

Let's say this once....

EVERY CAR HAS PROBLEMS, WE/I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU SPENT. You think cuz you bought a BMW the entire company is going to wire your ass with gold leaf toilet paper? Shut up. I know people are just venting but damn, some of you are plain sissies. Claiming to never buy a BMW again cuz of some stupid ass issue or whatever? Get over yourself.

End thread/rant

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #2
shadye90
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW Fanatic

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
This thread is dedicated to all the whiners of e90post. Why? I'm sick and tired of reading all the posts about "my car broke, I'll never buy a BMW again! horrible experience with my dealer! car sucks, my breaks squeak!, etc"

Let's say this once....

EVERY CAR HAS PROBLEMS, WE/I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU SPENT. You think cuz you bought a BMW the entire company is going to wire your ass with gold leaf toilet paper? Shut up. I know people are just venting but damn, some of you are plain sissies. Claiming to never buy a BMW again cuz of some stupid ass issue or whatever? Get over yourself.

End thread/rant

i know how ya feel..i'm the assistant service manager for Lexus of Manhattan and I hear people whining all fuckin day...

1988 E30 M3
Diamantschwartz/Black
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadye90 View Post
i know how ya feel..i'm the assistant service manager for Lexus of Manhattan and I hear people whining all fuckin day...
I worked for the Cleveland Indians for a minute. I wanted to laugh at people cuz of some complaints. People are morons today.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:11 PM   #4
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I like this one too cuz some of you are Big F'n Babies:sad0147:

retired 06 E90 325i

Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:24 PM   #5
shadye90
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW Fanatic

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
I like this one too cuz some of you are Big F'n Babies:sad0147:

lol................: laughabov

1988 E30 M3
Diamantschwartz/Black
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:25 PM   #6
flipmde786
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi

+1000000000000000000
      12-15-2007, 05:29 PM   #7
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999

i can't take it either and all the bashing... people just need to chill and not nitpick so damn much....people think cause the car is brand new and they only drove it 1000 miles and they hit a rock and the tire/wheels gets blown/bent bmw should pay for it....i don't understand all the bashing certain people are obsessed with and my car is better than your car crap... but i think a lot of people on here are arm-chair mechanics spewing bs....i am no tech no mechanic i know a good a mount about cars and FI and NA a like... but somepeople on here claim experience that just can't be true cause when confronted they have some BS answer then the flaming begins....i am not perfect and caused shit storms before for a page or two or things with terry when he was bashing every tune on the planet but his...then shiv kicked in some low blows.. and i know shiv is super busy and stuff but he even offered me a 1000 warranty then never followed up 6 weeks later and i have said it 30 times now and no pm...so i went dinan...and in that thread i said i was on a rant going nuts over the dramatic difference in laymens terms and and awe terminology and i said i would give a much more detailed technical review when i have time...it started snowing 5 inches last night and i got the tune at 5 yesterday!! yet people started bitching about boost terms with reference to g force and getting the boost from god comment...i said chill more technically and refined review would follow in another thread...what the hell...this is why many many journalists hate these forums...there is just too much bs to go through and too many arguments and not honest debates happen...i have fucked up in the past but damn, i have even learned.there are enough guys and you know who you are that won't stop saying your car and your mods are the shit and what everyone should get....not everyone is the same some people want the absolute most power but sacrifice quality, some people want quality more than all out power cause at the end of the day i really don't car about 20rwhp or the race tunes out there...just like i think people are nuts for just putting springs on there car and not getting coil overs...that's just me everyone has there tastes and how reliability,handling,power,$$$,warranty issues,cosmetic looks,audio prefs,exhaust sounds,and more..i just prefer quality and an overall package and i can afford it so i am not stretching my budget a lot of people on here are and then bitch about it!!stfu and just chill and rant about positive things and ask q's that don't end with this car is a pos i never want one again...not every dealer sucks not every sa and ca and service manager sucks...go find another dealer if you have service trouble bmw of na even tell people that...if you want something reliable go buy a cheap japanese car....i know i have been lucky and besides a blown brake light no problems and i have 8200 miles on her...but i also have the e34 540 which i have put over $30k into since i bought her now that car was and is a pig...but i love her and i am getting the trans rebuilt as we speak...it's ok for a minor bitch and you miss your car but some of the bullies on hear and some of the people whith the armchair mechanics degree and whiners need to take there crap and shove it!!
________
honda city turbo history
________
HURT FROM NEXIUM

Last edited by purplewidow; 09-11-2011 at 05:38 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:31 PM   #8
TECENG
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330i SG/Terra

Ha ha, I like it!

330i Sparkling Graphite | Terra | Walnut | Steptronic | Sport | Premium | Navigation | Comfort Access | Cold Weather Pkg
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:36 PM   #9
rpa
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: waiting for it...

Thread should have been titled "Official BMW Fan Boy Hangout Thread"
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:41 PM   #10
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpa View Post
Thread should have been titled "Official BMW Fan Boy Hangout Thread"
You don't have to be a fanboy to understand reality. ANY CAR FROM ANY MANUFACTURE WILL HAVE ITS PROBLEMS! It's the luck of the draw.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:44 PM   #11
rpa
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
You don't have to be a fanboy to understand reality. ANY CAR FROM ANY MANUFACTURE WILL HAVE ITS PROBLEMS! It's the luck of the draw.
No but you do have to be a fan boy to automatically attack another poster for voicing PROBLEMS and ISSUES with their car and dealership experience.

Fanboys (eg the ones on this site) operate in their own little world where some brand (in this case BMW but they're just the same as Apple fan boys, Audi fan boys, etc.) can do no wrong and any problems are not possible. Since no problems ARE possible said fan boy must attack the poster's credibility because, well, that's the only thing his puny little mind can really muster up.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:47 PM   #12
flipmde786
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Nobody said they can't do anything wrong. The point of this thread is that it WILL do something wrong.

It seems as those complaining so much about their problems are expecting perfection.
      12-15-2007, 05:50 PM   #13
rpa
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipmde786 View Post
It seems as those complaining so much about their problems are expecting perfection.
I'd say expecting perfection and expecting a reasonably good experience across all facets are far apart from one another on the spectrum.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:51 PM   #14
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep

Quote:
No but you do have to be a fan boy to automatically attack another poster for voicing PROBLEMS and ISSUES with their car and dealership experience.

Fanboys (eg the ones on this site) operate in their own little world where some brand (in this case BMW but they're just the same as Apple fan boys, Audi fan boys, etc.) can do no wrong and any problems are not possible. Since no problems ARE possible said fan boy must attack the poster's credibility because, well, that's the only thing his puny little mind can really muster up.
We're not saying the issues they are having are bunch of shit. That it is impossible for them to happen. Why we are attacking people who post a problem is not because they have had a problem. It is because they are bitching over the smallest of issues. If you had a bad HPFP and had to wait 3 months for the new one to come in and came here to vent, then you would find sympathizers. But, bitching over your issues for example will get you the attackers as your issues are minor and a simple switch of a dealer and a letter to BMWNA complaining about the bad dealer will fix your problems most likely.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:56 PM   #15
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

+
There's complaining and then there's COMPLAINING
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 05:57 PM   #16
rpa
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
We're not saying the issues they are having are bunch of shit. That it is impossible for them to happen. Why we are attacking people who post a problem is not because they have had a problem. It is because they are bitching over the smallest of issues. If you had a bad HPFP and had to wait 3 months for the new one to come in and came here to vent, then you would find sympathizers. But, bitching over your issues for example will get you the attackers as your issues are minor and a simple switch of a dealer and a letter to BMWNA complaining about the bad dealer will fix your problems most likely.
Who cares how minor an issue is? If it needs to be in the shop for 6 days it shouldn't matter if it's a headlight igniter, a fuel pump, etc. An issue is an issue is an issue. What's even worse is when it not only happens so early after delivery but is accompanied by poor service.

I see all these people saying "well I had so and so go wrong and I didn't complain". Guess what: if you had a problem and still bent over for BMW then good for you, BMW enjoys reaming customers like you with no backlash.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 06:04 PM   #17
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep

Quote:
Who cares how minor an issue is? If it needs to be in the shop for 6 days it shouldn't matter if it's a headlight igniter, a fuel pump, etc. An issue is an issue is an issue. What's even worse is when it not only happens so early after delivery but is accompanied by poor service.

I see all these people saying "well I had so and so go wrong and I didn't complain". Guess what: if you had a problem and still bent over for BMW then good for you, BMW enjoys reaming customers like you with no backlash.
It is called reality and most of us accept it. All cars will have their minor issues. So if a halogen bulb went out on your BMW instead of a Xenon, would you still swear off BMW? Dealers are not perfect either. So they ordered the wrong part? Big deal, again shit happens. You just got unlucky on how the events unfolded for you.

Should I swear off GM because they messed up on the programming of the 6 speed auto that is in my Aura that they eventually rectified? No, because the transmission is brand new and it will be awhile for GM to perfect and get rid of the bugs.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 06:47 PM   #18
akhter
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 911 992 C2S

Garage List
wow the anti-cry babies are the biggest cry-babies....woohoo big surprise...
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 08:08 PM   #19
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

if you can't stand the whining and complaining then just don't read the thread? it's not that hard..

if little things ONLINE bug you this much, you have issues of your own.
      12-15-2007, 09:01 PM   #20
Ruff Rider
"posting from my recliner"
United_States
Rep
Drives: twin turbo Prius

Can I tell you how many problems I have had with my ex-wife? I trader her in for a new model and life is good.

Sorry for whining. It will never happen again!

Ping Golf Club demo tech
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 09:07 PM   #21
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:

I didn't make this thread to single just you out, but you def. tipped the scale to making the thread. I sympathize the fact that they have been slow to rectify your problem. But to swear off buying another BMW cuz of it is laughable. Your problem isn't that bad, life will go on... I promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvuml View Post
I would like to whine about the lack of paragraphs in your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooken View Post
if you can't stand the whining and complaining then just don't read the thread? it's not that hard..

if little things ONLINE bug you this much, you have issues of your own.
No I don't care. I just like to see some reactions.

Look if someone made an indestructible, bug free, never breaking, never rusting, or always will act the way the owner wants car then there would be no car business and no competition for better cars. Again, everyone will have issues with their car no matter what brand or how much $$$ you spent on it anywhere from day 1 to day 3289327492387, it doesn't matter. You think Bugatti Veyron's or F50's don't have problems?? But jumping off a bridge cuz of some stupid issues, which is how almost everyone seems to be acting lately is ridiculous. I can't count the amount of threads people have started saying something along the lines of, "I'll never buy a BMW cuz of XXX issue". When XXX issue is usually some trivial stupid problem that a couple phone calls wouldn't fix.

Also if you bought a BMW thinking you'll never have any issues then you really need to think things over again

retired 06 E90 325i

Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #22
NaTuReB0Y