E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Retrim leather now or wait?

View Poll Results: Upgrade trim now
Yes do it now 0 0%
No wait until its needed 2 100.00%
Undecided 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

04-28-2014, 05:26 AM   #1
ItsHectic
But your honour it's my Affluenza I swear!
Australia
Rep
Drives: at a reasonable speed

Retrim leather now or wait?

My car is 3 years old and only has 11,000kms all the leather is in new condition. But I know one day I will need to retrim, I plan on keeping my car for a very long time so its a matter of when.

The few people I have asked have been telling me to wait until it starts getting worn but I would really enjoy Nappa leather (I love the leather in the C63).
But there is also a benefit in having an untouched interior although I have had a Bilstein EDC button installed in to my dash, but you wouldnt know.

I want to upgrade the headrest(so I can rest my neck without looking like a snob) and get the 2 front seats(oyster) and steering wheel done and also the 2 arm rests and center console arm rest(black).