E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Maywether

09-19-2011, 09:24 PM   #45
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
damn, never heard that one before.

This is a car forum - you think we have girlfriends?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 01:39 AM   #46
slo_guy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by keikdasneak View Post
Dude have you ever played any sport? Let alone boxing?

Manny is using drugs, there should be no reason why he would not agree to a random drug test.

Who is the champ? Mayweather nuff said.
Are you really calling me on playing sports? What does that have to do with anything? And yes I did, small Div 3, b-ball...nothing big, but that should answer your question. But that has absolutely NOTHING to do with with what we are talking about unless you're a boxer.

How can you say Manny's on drugs? He won't do it because sorry ass Mayweather isn't boxings rule maker. If you say Mayweather was within the rules for taking that cheap shot, Manny isn't breaking any rules with taking a drug test before the fight and immediately after the fight like 100% of the other fighters.

Manny's got 8 belts. Mayweather has 5. It's kind of hard to call Mayweather the champ. Especially since Manny was voted Fighter of the Decade for the 2000's and is the current "number one pound for pound champ" according to Ring magazine.

...Back on topic...yes Mayweather is a bitch

Last edited by slo_guy; 09-20-2011 at 01:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 07:50 AM   #47
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Well I don't know why you guys are so against Mayweather, I don't really follow fighting but do enjoy watching it.

I do know that Ortiz did head butt him first, no questions asked.

Following that, to me it looked like the Ref started the fight and they touched gloved (hugged or whatever they do in mexico) and then Mayweather didn't just back up and get ready, he just threw a smashing left hook followed by that right.

Ortiz should have know that the fight would have got dirtier after the headbutt, just listen to Mayweathers corner.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #48
The Conqueror
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 325i

Hello to all;

I am a boxing fan, not an expert. Although I haven't posted a lot of messages in these forums I enjoy the topic.

I dont like Floyd's style, I think he's a loud mouth. However, no other boxer has been able to make him chew the crap that he talks. He's got an impressive record and has proven to be one of the best.

He could have defeated Ortiz in any other round, I think it was unnecessary to "sucker punch" him that bad. However, Maywether may have thought... You are trying to win dirty by headbutting me? Take this!

Maywether seemed to me more driven by the disappointment of the headbut than opportunist. Still, I don't like the way he ended the bout. And still... I know we are all waiting for Maywethet vs. Pacquiao.

-No intention to bring the heat up with anybody, just enjoying the chat.

My respect to all of you
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 10:55 PM   #49
lolhaheho
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Mayweather is never a likable guy, and he will do anything to keep his perfect record. That's just how he rolls.

Mayweather should know that people are eager to know why he chose to end the fight like that when he is capable of winning the fight with more class.
I was not surprised at all the Larry Merchant was going to bring up the question.

I think he got pissed off and start yelling at Larry Merchant because deep in his heart he knew the knockout has no sportsmanship.

Mayweather does not fight for popularity, he fights to defend his perfect record.

It was a fun fight to watch anyways.
Appreciate 0