E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS:335i Coupe/Montego/Saddle/6MT/RB Turbo

05-02-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
thetedderbear
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fiesta ST

Arrow FS:335i Coupe/Montego/Saddle/6MT/RB Turbo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
The time has come to sell my beloved 335i. I purchased the car 3 years ago with roughly 41k miles on it. I recently bought an E46 M3 and simply cannot keep two BMW's around. I'll get right into the specs.

2007 335i E92
Montego Blue/Saddle Brown
66,6xx mi, 3rd owner
6MT
Sport Pack/Premium Pack/Cold Weather/iDrive/Comfort Access/Sunroof/Bluetooth/Rear PDC
M6 Wheels (19" reps, came on car when purchased)
New ZHP Knob
3M Carbon Fiber Wrap (over wood trim)
Michelin Pilot SuperSports 235/265, fronts are almost brand new, rears replaced a few months before
Powerslot slotted rotors/Akebono Euro Ceramic pads/Stoptech SS brake lines @ 53k mi
OEM M3 front control arms
AFE Dual Cone intake w/cleaning kit @ 50k mi
Vanguard Catback Exhaust @ 52k mi
Procede Rev2.5 @ 50k mi
Spec Stage 2+ Clutch w/ Aluminum Flywheel
Rob Beck Turbos @ 52k mi

In addition to this, the car has been carefully maintained, and I have records of major work from my ownership. It has lots of new parts, if an issue popped up, I fixed it. All work was either performed by myself (for small jobs - oil, spark plugs, etc), or at German Auto Tech of Jonesboro, AR. Oil was changed every 5-7k mi, and was changed just before parking the car. It gets driven a little once a week or so now, but mostly is just in the garage waiting on a new owner.

This isn't your typical RB turbo build with 500+ hp/tq. The car is an enhanced 335i, nothing too extreme, as it was my daily driver. It is comfortable and has plenty of amenities, but the mild tune, upgraded turbos, and other modifications create a comfortable, stock-feeling 335i with plenty of punch when you want it. There is power all the way through the rev range, the brakes are strong, and the Vanguard makes a beautiful sound without being too loud at normal driving speeds. The Spec clutch is definitely heavier than stock, but still easy to daily drive. The flywheel does chatter some, but in return, the turbos spool much faster and the car is much more responsive

I really cannot say enough about the RB Turbos, they make the car what it always should have been, even at low boost levels. It's addictive.

In the interest of being honest, the car has some flaws in the exterior and interior. Being a daily driver, it has some rock chipping on the front bumper and on the front of the hood. The interior has some of the typical E92 handle peeling. The wheels have some minor curb rash, which can be seen in the photos. The vinyl wrap on the trim was my first attempt at wrapping, and it turned out pretty good, but some of the corners are not perfect. This is easy to remove if you desire to. The trim underneath is wood, and is in excellent shape. A light comes on the dash saying "brake lamp malfunction" from time to time. I have replaced the bulbs as well as the brake sensors, but it has not gone away. The brake lamps are fully functional despite this.

Aside from some minor flaws, the car is overall in very good shape. I washed/waxed/polished it regularly, kept the interior clean, and make sure it was always on top of it's maintenance. If you have any questions about the car, or if I've left something out, shoot me a pm or leave a comment. I'll be happy to answer anything

-Cameron

NOTE: In the pictures, the car has an M3 steering wheel. The car will not come with this wheel. It will have a stock sport wheel, however, the M3 trim will remain. It is also pictured without front center caps. This has been fixed and it has new roundels at all corners. Also, I have a stock exhaust I can include with the car, but it's up to you to figure out how to get it home. It is in one piece still.

As you can see, not a perfect job.

The new M3! Looking positively filthy...

Last edited by thetedderbear; 05-06-2014 at 05:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2014, 02:48 PM   #2
thetedderbear
Captain
United_States
Rep

Forgot to add, the car comes with OEM rubber front all weather mats, as well as carpeted mats all round.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2014, 12:52 PM   #3
thetedderbear
Captain
United_States
Rep

Bump, price drop. Haven't looked at the market in a while and listed too high. $24k obo, willing to negotiate some for a quick sale.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2014, 05:39 PM   #4
thetedderbear
Captain
United_States
Rep

bumppppp
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #5
thetedderbear
Captain
United_States
Rep

Bump. Seriously nobody interested? I know pics are low res, they got shrunk in translation. I can provide high res at request, and I'll try to get them up on here
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2014, 09:56 AM   #6
AlexMilwaukee
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW Saddle Brown 335i E92

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Your car is a solid $5k high
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #7
E90racecar389