E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > my lady friend said...

05-23-2007, 10:08 AM   #23
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
United_States
Rep
Drives: a motorized vee-hickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post

Get over yourself, it's just a 3 series. It's a nice car, yes, but just because a person doesn't recognize it, it doesn't make them stupid, it just shows how shallow you are
+1
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 10:27 AM   #24
mesier1111
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by karliejai View Post
it was a late night and dark outside, so i picked up my friends the other day to go out and when one of my girlfriend came into the car (she has no clue i got a new car) she didnt even notice i got a new car and later when she found out and after a 30 min drive to NYC when we got out the car she goes, "wat car is this?" and im just like, "i guess this car is not nice enough for a regular girl to even notice im like thanks a lot for spending 40k+ on a car... lol my heart dropped

and of course all my guy friends r like NICE SICK CAR blah blah blah so i guess that makes it up
Got you one better, my dad has a 745Li, he got it two years ago, when I showed up to hang with my friends (some of which are car people) in mine, they thought it was my dad's...that mine old one was in the shop and he had loaned me it. Yes, it was at night but WTF?!?! Would anyone else mistake teh two, even at night?! Course they didn't get in it, but from 5 feet back!?!?! Guess they didn't realize how much my new job was paying me
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 08:56 PM   #25
THE JEDI
Major
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 2.5i

Ouch.........hey maybe she was being cool......

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
so you're fuming over a girl who is not materialistic? Good thing you dumped her, phew, you got to find yourself a gold digger who knows her cars. Although, a gold digger probably wouldn't go for you, she'd be like "haha, you're trying to tap me with a 3 series? that's a rich man's kia spectra"

Get over yourself, it's just a 3 series. It's a nice car, yes, but just because a person doesn't recognize it, it doesn't make them stupid, it just shows how shallow you are
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 09:07 PM   #26
Rick Hunter
Skull Squadron Leader
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupé & '16 435xi GCoupé

Dood, face it... you have a run-of-the-mill Bimmer.

Here's a better way of putting it... to her, it doesn't matter what car you drive. The windows will fog up just the same.
      05-23-2007, 09:19 PM   #27
fire-n-ice
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2003 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Hunter View Post
Dood, face it... you have a run-of-the-mill Bimmer.

Here's a better way of putting it... to her, it doesn't matter what car you drive. The windows will fog up just the same.
...hey...are you flirting with someone else?? :mad:
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 09:22 PM   #28
Rick Hunter
Skull Squadron Leader
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupé & '16 435xi GCoupé

Who, me? No.....

Baby, you fog my windows up despite the anti-fog spray I use!