E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Mike Leach was screwed by Texas Tech and James Family

12-31-2009, 05:02 PM   #23
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

So standing, not sitting or lying down, in pitch black is even better for a concussion?

in a shed the size of a one-car garage that was filled with coolers and the player was "caught" sitting down on one. All the coolers were removed, the person said, and the door to the shed was closed with James inside.

Video?

What does it show? Hot girls and beer in the shed?
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2009, 06:34 PM   #24
uwhusky
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X5 4.0 drive

Garage List
2006 e90 330xi  [0.00]
Everything I've ready about the James kid says he was "unusually lazy and entitled." That quote is from his own position coach. There are tons of other people who say the exact same thing.

There is no doubt in my mind that the kids bitched and whined and Craig James was able to get something done so his baby of a kid could enact his revenge.

Any school who wants to win games and go to bowls and contend for conference titles will hire Leach. I could easily see him at an Oklahoma State, Arizona State or other similar/southern school in the next two years.
Appreciate 0