E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > Recommended Seating Location North America Tracks

09-25-2014, 09:23 AM   #23
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overpar56 View Post
There are spectator mounds along the track. Rent a motor home and sit on top for the best view.

Everyone should experience Sebring once. It's like a carnival of motorsports. The only thing now is the DP buzzkill. Sebring was much better when the Pugs and Audis ran along with Mazda in LMP1.

I'll wait and see who's running next year but a lot of teams aren't goung to run p2 cars since the balance of power favors DP (aka France Family Specials). They're boring pigs to watch. GT is much better.
i agree about the DP'S... hate them and they get most of the TV coverage when your watching at home its like NASCAR in the LE MANS SERIES...

rumor is the AUDI, PORSCHE PROTOTYPES will be at sebring next year
      09-25-2014, 09:24 AM   #24
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overpar56 View Post
Not sure what turn this was at Sebring, but lots of cars got air off the curbs. From a photographer's point of view, Sebring sucks because of most shots have a motor home in the background. Only a few places can you get a decent background. But then...

Like I said, the Sebring bikini contest is pretty good and this one didn't make the top 3.

I can see why.
Appreciate 0