E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Am I right or wrong, need opinions

View Poll Results: Am I an ass or not?
Am I wrong? 50 79.37%
Am I right? 4 6.35%
Cant be answered, it depends 9 14.29%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

09-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #67
F87LUV
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2, '23 GT4

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
dont hope, man, be smart!

09-18-2008, 04:31 PM   #68
jj thumper
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
The OP isn't asking if the guys here have ever cheated. The OP is asking if it is right to have cheated and continue to cheat on his future wife. If it was up to me, we should have a polygamist society. But we don't have one, so therefor it's wrong.
So I chose bad terminology. I’m not saying its right to cheat, a better way to phrase my question is, Is it acceptable in today’s society to "cheat" as long as otherwise the girl is happy and never finds out?

About the whole polygamist thing, So you would have more than one wife if society says its okay? Really? You make decisions based on what others dictate? GL with that.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 04:36 PM   #69
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj thumper View Post
So I chose bad terminology. I’m not saying its right to cheat, a better way to phrase my question is, Is it acceptable in today’s society to "cheat" as long as otherwise the girl is happy and never finds out?

About the whole polygamist thing, So you would have more than one wife if society says its okay? Really? You make decisions based on what others dictate? GL with that.
No it isn't acceptable. She is happy for the wrong reasons. She is happy partly due to her trusting you to be loyal to her. If she would to find out she won't be happy anymore and probably dump your ass( rightfully so) faster then the top speed of the Saturn V rocket.

Ask yourself this question, does she deserve the deceit you're putting your relationship through? Why not find another woman that is open to swinging?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 05:52 PM   #70
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

Quote:

No, I make decisions based off of what I think is right and how my actions affect the people I care for. In a polygamist society, having more than one spouse is acceptable and the other spouses are aware of each other. But this isn't how our society works...therefore your girfriend would cut your penis off and throw it out of a moving car.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 05:54 PM   #71
down4it
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl07 View Post
dont hope, man, be smart!

Naw, wheres the fun in that...
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 06:33 PM   #72
jlstyle
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
How in hell did you end up here asking question like that? What made you to ask such question? Now i'm kind of wondering where you are comming from.
Your fundamental moral is way too screwed up to be accepted here.
Are you from one of those arab country where it's ok to have many wives without moral feeling?
Man, you aren't getting it. You are keep on throwing messed up questions.

YOU ARE MESSED UP.

I don't even know how your girl isn't knowing what you are doing and what you are thinking. It's either she is retarded / knows nothing but pure / don't give a shit about you / swinging like you / is just an imaginary girlfriend in your dream. I bet she's one of it.

I demand you breaking up with her. You are about to screw up another girl's life. Your kid will eventually follow your path and cheat on theirs.

If you can't change yourself, your best bet is to move to one of those arab countries and become a rich man to have as many wives as possible (they have set amount of wives you could have as per your wealth).

I hope this is all BS.

You are fucked up.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #73
jj thumper
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
No, I make decisions based off of what I think is right and how my actions affect the people I care for. In a polygamist society, having more than one spouse is acceptable and the other spouses are aware of each other. But this isn't how our society works...therefore your girfriend would cut your penis off and throw it out of a moving car.
touche!!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 07:06 PM   #74
jj thumper
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstyle View Post
How in hell did you end up here asking question like that? What made you to ask such question? Now i'm kind of wondering where you are comming from.
Your fundamental moral is way too screwed up to be accepted here.
Are you from one of those arab country where it's ok to have many wives without moral feeling?
Man, you aren't getting it. You are keep on throwing messed up questions.

YOU ARE MESSED UP.

I don't even know how your girl isn't knowing what you are doing and what you are thinking. It's either she is retarded / knows nothing but pure / don't give a shit about you / swinging like you / is just an imaginary girlfriend in your dream. I bet she's one of it.

I demand you breaking up with her. You are about to screw up another girl's life. Your kid will eventually follow your path and cheat on theirs.

If you can't change yourself, your best bet is to move to one of those arab countries and become a rich man to have as many wives as possible (they have set amount of wives you could have as per your wealth).

I hope this is all BS.

You are fucked up.
I wanted others opinions. Most people I know have cheated on their mates, just how it is. My fundamental beliefs and feelings are based off of my own experiences, not societies or the expected norm. You don’t have to accept me to coexist.

If I leave her it will destroy her, I don’t want to do that.

We are going in circles now. One or two people agreed with me, or just gave me pity votes, whichever. I guess im alone in my opinion.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 07:26 PM   #75
aut0sh0cker
meh
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 997.2 C4S

Quote:
I wanted others opinions. Most people I know have cheated on their mates, just how it is. My fundamental beliefs and feelings are based off of my own experiences, not societies or the expected norm. You don’t have to accept me to coexist.

We are going in circles now. One or two people agreed with me, or just gave me pity votes, whichever. I guess im alone in my opinion.
Then tell her what you did, and how you feel about it and see what happens...
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #76
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:

Being a swinger isn't bad, IMHO. But, your relationship is based on deceit now because you won't tell her. She is trusting you that you won't cheat on her most likely. It may destroy her if you tell her now, but if she finds out once you're married and that you have cheated on her since the beginning, it will make it even worse.

She will be better off knowing that you're a swinger. Then she can decide if she is ok with it or not.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 08:04 PM   #77
BMWE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335

Wait wait...so you started this thread asking whether we think it's right to cheat and when we tell you that it's wrong you still think it's right? So then wtf was the point of this thread???
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 08:13 PM   #78
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
Wait wait...so you started this thread asking whether we think it's right to cheat and when we tell you that it's wrong you still think it's right? So then wtf was the point of this thread???
+1.

Dude grow the F up...sounds like you are trying to rationalize your decision in any form possible - and you are just flat out wrong. You obviously value your relationships with other women more than your own girlfriend.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 11:40 PM   #79
synclastica_86
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F32 435i, E92 M3, S550

Garage List
Hide your bimmer.... beware of angry wife's revenge!!!!!!!!

Current: BMW F32 435iA M-Sports; BMW E92 M3, M-DCT; Mercedes W221 S550 4matic; Ford Fiesta ST; Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R
Retired: BMW E93 323iA; BMW E85 Z4 3.0i, SMG; Lexus IS 250 AWD; Lexus GX 470; Mercedes W203 C230 Sportscoupe; Peugeot 206 S16; Peugeot 206 RC
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 11:53 PM   #80
iheartsole
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 335i coupe

u should tell her
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2008, 08:48 AM   #81
F87LUV
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
DOOD WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

In ISLAM, a MALE may have upto four wives. THEY know about each other and its rarely done these days. Youre MORALLY allowed to do it as long as the women are happy- its a catch 22 since no woman will be happy with that arrangement but some just accept it. Like I said, its rarely done unless youre a prince or sheik or something and I dont think those chicks mind living in palaces.
      09-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #82
jlstyle
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl07 View Post
DOOD WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

In ISLAM, a MALE may have upto four wives. THEY know about each other and its rarely done these days. Youre MORALLY allowed to do it as long as the women are happy- its a catch 22 since no woman will be happy with that arrangement but some just accept it. Like I said, its rarely done unless youre a prince or sheik or something and I dont think those chicks mind living in palaces.
My bad on making uneducated comment.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #83
F87LUV
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
My bad on making uneducated comment.

Im one of four but hes loaded... how do you think I got my bmw?

09-19-2008, 01:30 PM   #84
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
LMFAO!:

You are one stupid motherfucker.
+1.......the post of the year!!!!

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0