E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 335I Tiag

02-13-2015, 02:34 PM   #1
Glosstradamus
Rep
Drives: 2007 Tiag E90 335I

2007 335I Tiag

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 18,000.00

Item Interest
I am looking to sell my 2007 335I sedan. I have a company vehicle and can not justify keeping it. I am the second owner of the vehicle. The previous owner kept it garage kept. I do not drive it in the winter and it is stored until the salt is off of the road. I have recently changed the oil and spark plugs and everything is perfect order. Everything done to the vehicle has been done by a BMW tech. The car is in excellent condition inside and out. It is always properly warmed up and cooled down. It will come with both keys, owners manuals and the original window sticker. The car is currently sitting at ~49,000 miles, but is in storage. I plan on getting some pictures of the interior and the exact mileage soon.

Options:
Tiag on Black
Cold weather
Sport package
Comfort access
Rear parking sensors
Bluetooth

Upgrades done:
JB4
Lux angel eyes
Nokya yellow fog lights
Black Kidneys
Black lower bumper trim
19" Aflugen wheels wrapped in brand new Hankooks

I am asking for $18,000
Thanks for looking!

I can't get the pictures to work correctly, but I'd be happy to email them to anyone!

02-15-2015, 07:57 PM   #2
Efrain
Rep
Drives: 2005 Scion xA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glosstradamus
I am looking to sell my 2007 335I sedan. I have a company vehicle and can not justify keeping it. I am the second owner of the vehicle. The previous owner kept it garage kept. I do not drive it in the winter and it is stored until the salt is off of the road. I have recently changed the oil and spark plugs and everything is perfect order. Everything done to the vehicle has been done by a BMW tech. The car is in excellent condition inside and out. It is always properly warmed up and cooled down. It will come with both keys, owners manuals and the original window sticker. The car is currently sitting at ~49,000 miles, but is in storage. I plan on getting some pictures of the interior and the exact mileage soon.

Options:
Tiag on Black
Cold weather
Sport package
Comfort access
Rear parking sensors
Bluetooth

Upgrades done:
JB4
Lux angel eyes
Nokya yellow fog lights
Black Kidneys
Black lower bumper trim
19" Aflugen wheels wrapped in brand new Hankooks

I am asking for $18,000
Thanks for looking!

I can't get the pictures to work correctly, but I'd be happy to email them to anyone!
Can you email me the pictures
Efrain.Rosarioo@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2015, 04:56 PM   #3
Glosstradamus
Rep
Drives: 2007 Tiag E90 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efrain View Post
Can you email me the pictures
Efrain.Rosarioo@gmail.com
Pictures sent! Thanks!