E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Patriots got pwn!

09-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #23
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
B) ok so because he has a conscience hes labeled a pussy because he came from a team full of cheaters whose HC happens to be a cheater, thats bullshit.

C) You're right other fans are jealous that an NFL team needs to cheat to win 3 SB titles, do we have proof that they did or didnt, no but there are people who say hes been doing this since his days with the browns. As I like to say, once a cheater always a cheater.

The colts are an amazing team who, as of yet, havent been seen to cheat. They were a better team then the Patsies when they played in the AFC championship those 2 years when they lost, but it seemed as if the pats new what was coming, coincidence or did they indeed know? hmmmm
      09-17-2007, 07:50 AM   #24
Zeiss
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

Patriots are pwning without cheats
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2007, 08:00 AM   #25
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

yeah, the pats got pwned all right just dont tell that to the chargers.

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2007, 09:31 AM   #26
herbz
hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 325e

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
B) ok so because he has a conscience hes labeled a pussy because he came from a team full of cheaters whose HC happens to be a cheater, thats bullshit.

C) You're right other fans are jealous that an NFL team needs to cheat to win 3 SB titles, do we have proof that they did or didnt, no but there are people who say hes been doing this since his days with the browns. As I like to say, once a cheater always a cheater.

The colts are an amazing team who, as of yet, havent been seen to cheat. They were a better team then the Patsies when they played in the AFC championship those 2 years when they lost, but it seemed as if the pats new what was coming, coincidence or did they indeed know? hmmmm
okay so how about last year when we were supposedly "cheating" and the Chargers should have beat us in the playoffs, but choked themselves out of it, then threw a hissy fit when they lost.

then yesterday, 3 days after the Pats get caught cheating, obviously they didn't cheat in this game. we absolutely pummel the crap out of the Chargers, i mean, they didn't even have a chance in this game from the get go..... and they are supposed to be the elite team in this league. LT was no where to be seen, Rivers looked like a kiddie compared to Brady, and the only person that had a respectable game was Merriman who is also a known cheater.

the Pats will continue to have success after this incident, and every game they win will prove that they don't need to cheat to win. now if they start losing, that will be a different story. but every game they win from here on out goes legitimately to their credit.

another SB will just solidify the legacy. hopefully this whole fiasco has made the team hungry to win. it sure looked that way yesterday

and yeah, alot of it is jealousy. i mean, how many belichick scandals have been in the newspapers over the past year? everyone hates the Patriots because they win. people were so happy when this cheating thing came about because now they can make fun of hte Patriots and say their 3 SB's are not legitimate. the fact is that no one but belichick knows how long he's been cheating. and his test of true genius is from here on out, because we all know that his days of cheating are over.

i'm actually glad this came about because it gives the Pats a reason to prove themselves again. and also Brady needs a ring for each finger.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2007, 05:42 PM   #27
NoKids
Major
Rep
Drives: ...

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
uber pwnage of the chargers last night.
      09-17-2007, 07:58 PM   #28
younghov85
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 black 325

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post

YES!!!! The Colts will return to the Super Bowl and win it again!!!! Nov. 4th will be a preview of AFC championship game.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2007, 08:05 PM   #29
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
okay so how about last year when we were supposedly "cheating" and the Chargers should have beat us in the playoffs, but choked themselves out of it, then threw a hissy fit when they lost.

then yesterday, 3 days after the Pats get caught cheating, obviously they didn't cheat in this game. we absolutely pummel the crap out of the Chargers, i mean, they didn't even have a chance in this game from the get go..... and they are supposed to be the elite team in this league. LT was no where to be seen, Rivers looked like a kiddie compared to Brady, and the only person that had a respectable game was Merriman who is also a known cheater.

the Pats will continue to have success after this incident, and every game they win will prove that they don't need to cheat to win. now if they start losing, that will be a different story. but every game they win from here on out goes legitimately to their credit.

another SB will just solidify the legacy. hopefully this whole fiasco has made the team hungry to win. it sure looked that way yesterday

and yeah, alot of it is jealousy. i mean, how many belichick scandals have been in the newspapers over the past year? everyone hates the Patriots because they win. people were so happy when this cheating thing came about because now they can make fun of hte Patriots and say their 3 SB's are not legitimate. the fact is that no one but belichick knows how long he's been cheating. and his test of true genius is from here on out, because we all know that his days of cheating are over.

i'm actually glad this came about because it gives the Pats a reason to prove themselves again. and also Brady needs a ring for each finger.

You really believe they didnt have cheats? So the fact the commish said he wants all tapes and reports or anything pertaining to another team in his office for review and the pats respectfully declining means they still arent using these cheats? I dont know seems all too conincidental to me.
      09-17-2007, 08:25 PM   #30
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
like i said, i'm repeating what ex-coaches and ex-players like Tiki Barber who retired last year have been saying on tv this week. There's no reason for Tiki to defend the Patriots but he says this whole thing is no big deal, no surprise either. Every team has spies. The only weird thing is that the guy was using a video camera. (aka got caught red handed). The Patriots will spy again just like every other team will continue to spy. But they'll do it with binoculars so they dont leave evidence next time.

Even if I knew the signal at the huddle, why do you think teams do so many audibles at the line of scrimmage??? Defenses do audibles pre-snap, offenses call plays and right before the snap change to something else. Everyone in the world sees Peyton Manning's signals before he snaps, what are we supposed to do, look away when he's signalling???

Signals are there for everyone to see. Teams are responsible for encrypting their signals so that it can't be used by the other team. But if your team kicks ass then it really won't matter if the other team knows what's coming. They'll just ram the play down the other teams' throat anyway!

NFL rules
+1
J madden also said that stealing signals date back when he was coaching, its nothing new

This is just opening a can of worms within the NFL....every coach in the NFL does it. Belichick was just the perfect target for it with 3 superbowls within the last few years. it's just like the whole steroid deal in MLB. Its gotta start somewhere and ends somehow, so they busted him in the 1st game of the season. If you ask why the Pats and not other teams...cuz if this was on the Jets, no one would give a dawm and this thing will just continue on

this is Pownage right hurr after the win over SD Sunday night....
"Emotion flowed freely as Kraft presented the 55-year-old coach with the pigskin, and it reached a crescendo as veteran linebacker Tedy Bruschi screamed, "How do we all feel about playing for Bill Belichick?"

"Oh yeah!" the players screamed.

Oh no! most of you are now yelling at your computer screen. "

Last edited by ska///235i; 09-17-2007 at 10:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 11:00 AM   #31
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

go texans They will be spoiler for many other teams this year
      09-19-2007, 11:10 AM   #32
Gort
Klaatu Barada Nikto
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2017 X3-35i

The Pats scored 38-14 in their first two games. Their next opponent is Buffalo and when Buffalo heard about the probability of it happening again, the Bills said "Great -that's 11 more points than we usually score!"
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2007, 02:44 PM   #33
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
its only cheating if you get caught or rat out....
Spoken like a true Viet.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2007, 02:48 PM   #34
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep

i wish the redsox would start "cheating".

Appreciate 0
      09-20-2007, 03:14 PM   #35
Gort
Klaatu Barada Nikto
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2017 X3-35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunotheboxer View Post
i wish the redsox would start "cheating".

T - 1.5
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2007, 03:23 PM   #36
txusa03
Major General
Rep

I guess someone has to be the guinea pig for the commissioner
      09-21-2007, 07:50 AM   #37
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gort View Post

T - 1.5
yankees suck.

Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 08:17 AM   #38
txusa03
Major General
Rep

after having to pay half a mill, now the pat coach i being sue by a jet fan.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

09-29-2007, 08:58 AM   #39
NoKids
Major
Rep
Drives: ...

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post

this jet fan should sue the Jets Organization for putting such a crappy team on the field year in and year out.
      09-29-2007, 09:34 AM   #40
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post

Great, another useless lawsuit tying up the courts.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 11:17 AM   #41
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
So yea 325baller what now? 3 wins in a row. And we are being fully watched? Woah we should have lost.

Also you were wrong Bellicheck agreed to give the commisioner what he asked for. It was all over the news.

Either way to say the Colts have never cheated is such a fallacy. You do not know that and the fact is I bet they have cheated by doing little things like what the Patriots did.

See the Patriots overall are one of the cleaniest teams. Until recently Harrison, we have players who dont fuck around and dont do stupid shit. So this is just a reason for people to attack the Patriots.

People realize this year is possibly another Super Bowl and they hate that. But to spread crap and say oh god they won super bowls because of this. Are you serious? Have you ever played a sport, you would be surprised what people do to win.
      09-29-2007, 12:34 PM   #42
txusa03
Major General
Rep

Actually, everyone cheat. There are hardly any athletes in the major sports (FB, BB, BB, T&F) who do not use sport enhancement drugs! :sad0147:
      09-30-2007, 10:21 PM   #43
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
this jet fan should sue the Jets Organization for putting such a crappy team on the field year in and year out.
Appreciate 0